Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
I'm sad to see it gone, I even gave it a name because it was a tiny version of my car. I'm going to miss you Minnie. 😭
Ford Mustang Mach-E RIP Car Icon (2019 - 2023) 1675280261024

Awww that made me sad.

yeah... what in the world were they thinking with this? I think all the other UI changes they did look good (I even got used to the larger font size for the temperature), but then they decide to just put in these super ugly icons?
Yeah the house icon is particularly bad. I mean I get that they were going for a “Home Screen” button, but no one uses an actual house for that. At least make the settings button the car again, and make the home button an app icon like the one below.
Ford Mustang Mach-E RIP Car Icon (2019 - 2023) 1675280583976

PupSideDown

First Name
Peggy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium, ER, RW, Grabber Blue
Occupation
NNP, retired
Country flag
the update doesn't seem "so bad", How is the climate control / volume button working?
I like it. Now if you want to adjust heated seat, or heated steering wheel, you can just tap the icon to increase or decrease the setting. You can use the volume control, but just tapping the icon also adjusts the setting. Never liked those slider bars, so don't miss them.

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
Agree auto seat orange light gives no info whether seat heat is on or not...

Mauser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-e GT-PE Space White
Country flag
Can anyone offer a screenshot of what replaced the car icon?

Bikespace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium ER 4x
Country flag
... I just hope you don't like having useful information on the tiles at the bottom of the screen.
This is the worst part. Is there no way to fix it, and have the preview tabs as before? I almost always have the map up, but I want to know what song is playing, too.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
This is the worst part. Is there no way to fix it, and have the preview tabs as before? I almost always have the map up, but I want to know what song is playing, too.
There is no way to change the tiles back. The audio tile does still show the song title, but that's all it shows. No artist or station info.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I like it. Now if you want to adjust heated seat, or heated steering wheel, you can just tap the icon to increase or decrease the setting. You can use the volume control, but just tapping the icon also adjusts the setting. Never liked those slider bars, so don't miss them.
Heated seat, yes, but not the heated steering wheel since it only has one level. You can also repeatedly tap the heated seat icon to cycle through the levels, which is also much better than the old sliders.

PupSideDown

First Name
Peggy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium, ER, RW, Grabber Blue
Occupation
NNP, retired
Country flag
Heated seat, yes, but not the heated steering wheel since it only has one level. You can also repeatedly tap the heated seat icon to cycle through the levels, which is also much better than the old sliders.
Also works on that Auto icon for cabin temp adjustment.

Bikespace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium ER 4x
Country flag
There is no way to change the tiles back. The audio tile does still show the song title, but that's all it shows. No artist or station info.
Bummer. I almost exclusively use Amazon Music. That mini-tile shows no dynamic info at all.

OP
OP
Gullwingdmc

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Now if you want to adjust heated seat, or heated steering wheel, you can just tap the icon to increase or decrease the setting.
The problem is now when the heated seats are in auto you can’t see what level they’re on, only if they are on or off. Also they got smaller on the screen.

Agree auto seat orange light gives no info whether seat heat is on or not...
I noticed today that the heated seat icon turns red if they are on, and black if they are off, but there is still no indication what level they are on, like before. Also because the new heated seat icons are smaller it’s harder to see them.

Can anyone offer a screenshot of what replaced the car icon?
Ford Mustang Mach-E RIP Car Icon (2019 - 2023) 1675283974960

💩💩