Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, MME GTPE
Occupation
Systems Engineer IOT
Country flag
Using myTrips in the onboard Nav one can plan multi waypoint adventures. Set destination for Lorton, add a waypoint for Raleigh, add another for Atlanta, add another for Orlando, then set one for Home. Touch and drag to change the order. Adds the chargers it thinks are best. Filter as you mentioned. Replace the ones you don’t agree with.

1640499646181.jpeg
@Woeo thanks for recording this! I’m probably going to inflate its watch count as I watch it over and over to familiarize myself with the Nav.
:)

Boselka

First Name
Jason & Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vibedigital.marketing
Vehicles
'16 CMaxEnergi|'17 FocusElectric|'21 Mustang MachE
Occupation
Website Design, Development, and Digital Marketing
Country flag
Same. Recirculate turns itself off after a few minutes. It also doesn't stay on every time I turn on the car. It's annoying because I'm trying to keep the cabin warm. If this was still using physical controls, it wouldn't be happening.
Could not agree more! This is probably the most annoying thing on the Mach-E. It is far more efficient to heat or cool the already conditioned air inside the car, so recirculate should be able to stay on when managing the climate settings manually. For auto mode, or defrost yes it makes sense but for others this is very annoying.

SpacePony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Preimum AWD Ext. Battery
Country flag
As an aside... at the prior stop (also in South Carolina ... at a Sheetz) one station was down, but a 2nd had a message indicating that the station was working but at "reduced power" while it undergoes a software update.
Last month I did a >1300 mile road trip from Kansas City to Loveland Colorado and back. The only real issue I encountered was a station that charged blinked and all of them rebooted, and came back up in “reduced power, maintenance mode.” Luckily I had already charged to about 50%, but it took another 45 min at the new slow speed to get me to the 67% I needed to continue on my way.

Total of 9 charging stops I think, maybe 10. Navigation worked flawlessly, adding in stops and adjusting things along the way. The chargers are far apart on I-70, so I always added about 10% extra at a stop, since after the first charger, the temp dropped and wind picked up, so I arrived at 3% and 12 miles at the next chatger.

I got used to going to the “Trip Overview” screen, and just keeping it up, as it updated the arrival percentages as I drove. Since it was my first LONG trip, I wanted to see how things affected the estimates. Overall it was pretty close, and except for the temp drop and wind picking up (which it quickly adjusted for in the trip with slightly higher charge recommendations) , it was usually pessimistic about how much I’d arrive with.
Sponsored