Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW CC
Occupation
National Sales Executive
Country flag
Hello I'm considering a Mach E for purchase but I'm at the fence to about the powertrain. Should I go with an AWD or a RWD?
I live in Florida and chances are this vehicle will never see snow or ice. I am aware that you get a few more ponies with the AWD
and this obviously will get you more HP and better 0-60 times at the same time sacrificing some range.
(ruling all this out its more of a "feel of drive" question)

How different would the driving experience be ? Does an AWD feel that different going around corners vs the RWD?

Thank you all for your feedback.?
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Hello I'm considering a Mach E for purchase but I'm at the fence to about the powertrain. Should I go with an AWD or a RWD?
I live in Florida and chances are this vehicle will never see snow or ice. I am aware that you get a few more ponies with the AWD
and this obviously will get you more HP and better 0-60 times at the same time sacrificing some range.
(ruling all this out its more of a "feel of drive" question)

How different would the driving experience be ? Does an AWD feel that different going around corners vs the RWD?

Thank you all for your feedback.?
There are a few threads where this has been discussed already. Start with a search of AWD and RWD in titles. Here's one:
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/awd-vs-rwd-in-the-south.739/