John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
If you follow all of those instructions and create the shortcut you then have that shortcut in the shortcuts app on your Apple Watch and can customize the action. Mine looks like this:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Scheduled departure vs. Remote start 215EF24D-AEB0-41F7-92CA-54A2FECDB3C5
Sponsored

SteveJo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid, Job 1 Mach-e/X
Country flag
Yes, that is what I have done.
If you follow all of those instructions and create the shortcut you then have that shortcut in the shortcuts app on your Apple Watch and can customize the action. Mine looks like this:
I really appreciate your taking the time to help me with this, John. You mention following "all those instructions." Where are those? Tks again.
BTW, I can get the shortcut(s) on my Watch, but I can't figure out out to link them to the car.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
I really appreciate your taking the time to help me with this, John. You mention following "all those instructions." Where are those? Tks again.
BTW, I can get the shortcut(s) on my Watch, but I can't figure out out to link them to the car.
So the instructions for doing this are at this link, and then it has several shortcuts you can add. However, the first thing you have to do is in the shortcuts app, you have to allow untrusted shortcuts in the Settings > Shortcuts > allow untrusted shortcuts. In order to do that, you have to run a shortcut (Apple has some preloaded shortcuts in your shortcut library) before it will allow you to do that. In a FordPass settings shortcut, you have to enter your FordPass login credentials and your VIN. The other shortcuts depend on those shortcuts to be able to run and access your vehicle. Once you download and install some of the other shortcuts, you can customize how they look like I did. I would be happy to share the other shortcuts via email if anyone wants to send me a message with their email - but they are all there on this post.

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/fordpass-siri-shortcuts.8200/
Sponsored