Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
So, interesting story that happened last night. I have two boys: one is 5 and the other is 1. Apparently the boys felt like it was a great idea to wake up around 3 in the morning and party.

I decided to take them out for a ride to get them to sleep. I’m sure anyone here who has had little kids at one point knows exactly what that experience is like.

anyways, I’m out driving for about over an hour and my little one is knocked Out but my oldest is fighting it.

The MME is still pretty rare to see in Wisconsin. I had only seen three of them since June. Anyways, I’m driving and I pull up to the stoplights and there is no other car around.

I notice a car in my rearview mirror coming up behind me and saw the turn signal looked familiar. Once it got closer, I instantly recognized the led lights. At 3:50 in the morning, at a deserted stoplight another MME pulls up behind me. The guy behind me clearly was surprised too and started flashing his lights in excitement and the lights turn green.

he was turning the same way as I was but his next turn was pretty quick after that. Anyways, I thought what are the odds of that happening. My wife likes to think he was also driving his kid around too trying to get them asleep.
Sponsored

Mgmken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GTPE Red
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
So, interesting story that happened last night. I have two boys: one is 5 and the other is 1. Apparently the boys felt like it was a great idea to wake up around 3 in the morning and party.

I decided to take them out for a ride to get them to sleep. I’m sure anyone here who has had little kids at one point knows exactly what that experience is like.

anyways, I’m out driving for about over an hour and my little one is knocked Out but my oldest is fighting it.

The MME is still pretty rare to see in Wisconsin. I had only seen three of them since June. Anyways, I’m driving and I pull up to the stoplights and there is no other car around.

I notice a car in my rearview mirror coming up behind me and saw the turn signal looked familiar. Once it got closer, I instantly recognized the led lights. At 3:50 in the morning, at a deserted stoplight another MME pulls up behind me. The guy behind me clearly was surprised too and started flashing his lights in excitement and the lights turn green.

he was turning the same way as I was but his next turn was pretty quick after that. Anyways, I thought what are the odds of that happening. My wife likes to think he was also driving his kid around too trying to get them asleep.
You’re kids are fighting sleep at 3:50 am?! Oh man… glad I’m way past that stage!

OP
OP
Pibbman

Pibbman

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
You’re kids are fighting sleep at 3:50 am?! Oh man… glad I’m way past that stage!
they woke up and thought it was time to party I guess.

Peaceowl

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE, Audi Q5
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
they woke up and thought it was time to party I guess.
cant Imagine the odds of that ever happening again! the kids saved you a speeding ticket too.?
Sponsored