Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
Occupation
Occupational therapist
Country flag
Good morning!
Got a service soon notice with a wrench symbol this morning when I started my mme.
From my research in the manual, sounds like a power train notice. When I turned her off to sign into work and turned her back on.... No notice, symbol or anything.
Should I take her in or wait? So many glitches you all have gotten me through I always come here first for advice. Thanks
Sponsored

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
Coincidence?........... Mine did the exact same thing this morning. Stopped and restarted and the wrench cleared from the car. Wife was driving and said nothing seemed different at the time

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Good morning!
Got a service soon notice with a wrench symbol this morning when I started my mme.
From my research in the manual, sounds like a power train notice. When I turned her off to sign into work and turned her back on.... No notice, symbol or anything.
Should I take her in or wait? So many glitches you all have gotten me through I always come here first for advice. Thanks
Happened to me a while back. I did a switch off, exit, lock, unlock and start sequence and it cleared. I look at it as a "program not responding" and doing a control/alt/delete reset. I did take to my dealer for something else a few weeks later and mentioned it to them but when it was hooked up to their computers there was no mention of a fault. Just one of those "buggy" things

OP
OP

Treehgr

First Name
Rj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME
Occupation
Occupational therapist
Country flag
Ok. Good news. Thanks!
In reply to coincidence.... I've got 4950 miles. You?