Yeskamil

First Name
Kml
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
QX60, waiting on Mach e
Country flag
So I finally have a Mach E coming next month. I created my FordPass account and downloaded the app. Do I give the same login to my wife, or does she create her own?
Sponsored

GuliblGuy

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black 2021 Premium 4X Mach E
Country flag
So I finally have a Mach E coming next month. I created my FordPass account and downloaded the app. Do I give the same login to my wife, or does she create her own?
She needs to download Ford pass and make her own account, and then when you get the car she will add the VIN number, and then on your Ford pass you will get a notice that someone else is trying to access the car, and then you can authorize her.

OP
OP

Yeskamil

First Name
Kml
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
QX60, waiting on Mach e
Country flag
She needs to download Ford pass and make her own account, and then when you get the car she will add the VIN number, and then on your Ford pass you will get a notice that someone else is trying to access the car, and then you can authorize her.
Thank you!

How about setting up profiles in regards to seat position, temperature settings, etc. Is that based on the app or based on the keyfob?

GuliblGuy

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black 2021 Premium 4X Mach E
Country flag
Thank you!

How about setting up profiles in regards to seat position, temperature settings, etc. Is that based on the app or based on the keyfob?
That's done in the car on the screen and you can link it to a specific key fob during setup.

glenthompson

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E GT Star White
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
What happens if we share the same account? Downsides? If she has her own account can we use one account for charging?

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
What happens if we share the same account? Downsides? If she has her own account can we use one account for charging?
You don't need to have the same account to charge to the same account. She sets up her account. Adds car. You grant permission. You set Share Charging Access. Done.
Sponsored