Odiethedog

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD SR
Country flag
hahaha. Awesome. I have adhd and this stuff overwhelms me… and at the end of the day I’m fried! I will try it tomorrow and see what happens. Lol. 😬🙈
Don't worry, it's automated, like an answering machine, it won't judge you.

I've been calling every couple hours, haha.. no shame! This is what they put you through for waiting so long. Can't blame us if we get a little obsessive.

After being stuck in Calgary for almost 48hrs my railcar finally began to move yesterday afternoon. Slowly making its way through the rockies. Now in the home stretch! it's in Kamloops BC right now, approx. 350km to destination!
Sponsored

OP
OP
bobbi1977

bobbi1977

First Name
Bobbi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2- 2022 Mach-E Performance Extended Range
Occupation
Retired baby!
Country flag
Hahaha. Thats awesome!! Super exciting for sure. I will have to try the phone calls! My hubbies is scheduled to come one day before mine so far! Hope you get yours soon!

pranavs17

First Name
Pranav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Country flag
Status on the CP phone line this morning said "Arrived" at Toronto yard on Nov 27th.

I wonder how long it takes to get to the dealer from there.

OP
OP
bobbi1977

bobbi1977

First Name
Bobbi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired baby!
Country flag
Status on the CP phone line this morning said "Arrived" at Toronto yard on Nov 27th.

I wonder how long it takes to get to the dealer from there.
Well that’s exciting!! Mine has been sitting in Illinois since yesterday morning. And I still can’t find the rail car for the second vehicle.
I hope yours comes soon! Please keep us posted!!!

Odiethedog

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD SR
Country flag
Well that’s exciting!! Mine has been sitting in Illinois since yesterday morning. And I still can’t find the rail car for the second vehicle.
I hope yours comes soon! Please keep us posted!!!
I checked with Ford USA on saturday and this morning, still the same status from Nov.23rd. Hopefully it'll get picked up this week!

OP
OP
bobbi1977

bobbi1977

First Name
Bobbi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired baby!
Country flag
Awww thank you! I’m hoping they just didn’t update it. Lol. The other has been sitting in Illinois since yesterday morning.

Odiethedog

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD SR
Country flag
@bobbi1977
got some good news for you today, your other mach-e has been handed to CP Rails! Railcar # TTGX992876

OP
OP
bobbi1977

bobbi1977

First Name
Bobbi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired baby!
Country flag
TTGX992876
Awesome thank you. The dealer said it was with my other one in Toronto! Lol. Guess not! (Do you know which one this is? The red or the silver? Lol

thanks.

OP
OP
bobbi1977

bobbi1977

First Name
Bobbi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired baby!
Country flag
never mind. It’s the white one in Toronto. Funny, the red one is the one supposed to be delivered first! Lol.
Thx for checking. You’re awesome

OP
OP
bobbi1977

bobbi1977

First Name
Bobbi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired baby!
Country flag
Well. My update. White Mach was released from
agincourt shipping yard Saturday. No word since.

Red Mach…. GOD ONLY KNOWS! it’s been creeping it’s way through the US…. Taking forever. Last night it was in Illinois. This morning the status says “delivered”. And no thing more. Called the customer service for the CP Rail and they said they don’t give info out to the general public. And someone from Ford must call. Oh well. I keep waiting. 🤣

pranavs17

First Name
Pranav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Country flag
Well. My update. White Mach was released from
agincourt shipping yard Saturday. No word since.

Red Mach…. GOD ONLY KNOWS! it’s been creeping it’s way through the US…. Taking forever. Last night it was in Illinois. This morning the status says “delivered”. And no thing more. Called the customer service for the CP Rail and they said they don’t give info out to the general public. And someone from Ford must call. Oh well. I keep waiting. 🤣
I have the same status as your. It's been on Ramp 6B waiting for pick-up since November 28th. Spoke to the dealer today and he says he has no idea when it will be picked up.

OP
OP
bobbi1977

bobbi1977

First Name
Bobbi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired baby!
Country flag
I have the same status as your. It's been on Ramp 6B waiting for pick-up since November 28th. Spoke to the dealer today and he says he has no idea when it will be picked up.
That’s crazy. Mine has been through Illinois, Iowa, and one other place. But now it’s disappeared off the radar. Lmao.
And the one that’s off the trains and out of the stock yard…. Who knows?! Lol. I hope you hear something soon

OP
OP
bobbi1977

bobbi1977

First Name
Bobbi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired baby!
Country flag
Well! She’s here! I can’t have her yet. I doh t will be ready before next week. But yay!!! Our other one is sitting in a yard in Toronto. Not much longer!!! So grateful for you guys to help me track! Thank you!!! Can’t wait to see yours when they arrive.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipping Tracking (Rail) question FA1BFBA0-A1AA-41AE-8042-72027A16555C

pranavs17

First Name
Pranav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Country flag
Well! She’s here! I can’t have her yet. I doh t will be ready before next week. But yay!!! Our other one is sitting in a yard in Toronto. Not much longer!!! So grateful for you guys to help me track! Thank you!!! Can’t wait to see yours when they arrive.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipping Tracking (Rail) question FA1BFBA0-A1AA-41AE-8042-72027A16555C
Wow!! Super exciting! I hope mine gets delivered to the dealer soon.. getting a bit anxious now.

OP
OP
bobbi1977

bobbi1977

First Name
Bobbi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired baby!
Country flag
Wow!! Super exciting! I hope mine gets delivered to the dealer soon.. getting a bit anxious now.
I bet! Where is yours?
Sponsored