Side emblems break easily. Where to order replacement?

Astraea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MMe Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Oh I so want to do this when I get mine now! Most people wouldn't even bat an eye, but the odd person that would ask me about it, I would die with laughter when I got to explain the meaning behind it every time. ?
Sponsored

RW Journey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford MME FE
Country flag
Not only are they fragile they are also difficult to clean. Dirt and/or wax build up in there. Power washing around them could cause them to come off, using a brush/towel could break parts off. Love the car but there are a couple of things that have me scratching my head and this is one of them!

If/when any part of them comes off, I will try to get (free) replacements from the dealer. Then put them in a safe place to reinstall if I ever decide to trade-in or resell.

GrumblesTheDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GB FE
Country flag
Will these come off the same way you get rid of a dealer emblem? Hair dryer, fishing line, and patience? Curious because 1) I'm debating putting paint protection film on my doors since I park amongst a bunch of uncivilized goons and want to mitigate any impending door dings, and 2) I can see a little adhesive peeling off of one of my emblems too. May as well finish the job!

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
Will these come off the same way you get rid of a dealer emblem? Hair dryer, fishing line, and patience? Curious because 1) I'm debating putting paint protection film on my doors since I park amongst a bunch of uncivilized goons and want to mitigate any impending door dings, and 2) I can see a little adhesive peeling off of one of my emblems too. May as well finish the job!
Yeah the probably do, maybe even easier than debadging another car because these are already falling off!
If mine start to come off I’ll just take them off completely. Probably looks better without it.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
That little black line under the emblem should have been attached to the main part of the emblem. It is separate and all you need to do is take your finger nail under it very lightly and pop it off. It is actually that easy. These things are going to be coming off all the time so don't expect it to stay on unless of course you never wash the car. There is also that black X at the end if you have the extended battery and that catches towels, so easily it isn't funny. Very poor designed emblem.
Yes, it should have had a solid backing.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Mine could not be put back after PPF so still waiting for them to arrive as replacement

R7206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mach E
Country flag
I have already broken the black underline off of both doors with my drying towel. Guess I am not alone...

mburtsvt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just 1 Rapid Red Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
...and just like that a trend started that all Mach E owners removed the side nameplate. Confusion entailed.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Are you planning to put them back on or does it look better off?
I do Want to put them back on. It looks plain with out them.. but if they don’t stay again or cause problems I will not worry about them and just remove.

ComputeAllTheThings

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E (Premium AWD ER)
Country flag
Finally had some time this morning and wanted to check out the badges before giving her a first bath. I had already planned to debadge if anything was loose, and was a bit worried about getting all the glue off. Anyway, both black lines were already up at the corners, and they just popped free with a little fingernail pressure. I used some thread to saw through the others, and amazingly all the goo just peeled off in big pieces. I only used a little soapy water and no elbow grease. Way easier than it should have been.

bkboygenius

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Grabber Blue MME FE
Occupation
IT Security
Country flag
Did anyone ever get the part number for these? I cant seem to find a good diagram to obtain this information.