Side Mirror Passenger Side not always folding out when I unlock the car

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME FE & '23 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
Is anyone else having this issue? It seems like it has started up since one of the most recent updates. Maybe the small one that came through this week. It does not happen every time I go to drive the car, but maybe half the time this week, the passenger side mirror does not fold out and then the only way to get it to fold out is to stop the car, turn it off, lock the doors, then unlock them again.
Sponsored

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
the only way to get it to fold out is to stop the car, turn it off, lock the doors, then unlock them again.
Does it work from the button on the door?

I think I saw here a recommendation to unfold it manually when it doesn't do it automatically, but I don't think it applies to the "sometimes doesn't work" case.

OP
OP
bellyer

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME FE & '23 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
Does it work from the button on the door?

I think I saw here a recommendation to unfold it manually when it doesn't do it automatically, but I don't think it applies to the "sometimes doesn't work" case.
Ha, I have no idea why I didn't try the button, but next time it happens I will give that a shot.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ha, I have no idea why I didn't try the button, but next time it happens I will give that a shot.
Does not fix your problem but could give you a work around until you can get it fixed. You can just grab the mirror and rotate it out also. I do not have your problem to date which says it can be fixed.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Is anyone else having this issue? It seems like it has started up since one of the most recent updates. Maybe the small one that came through this week. It does not happen every time I go to drive the car, but maybe half the time this week, the passenger side mirror does not fold out and then the only way to get it to fold out is to stop the car, turn it off, lock the doors, then unlock them again.
Hi there, I'd be happy to look into your Mach-E concerns on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.
Sponsored