Speed limit sign recognition not available after latest update (23-PU0110-RAD-PS)

HRT_Florida913

First Name
Reinhard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infinite Blue Metallic MME, PR ER AWD, Mar 30, 21
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Mine is also not working correctly. And it's definitely a software issue and not a camera issue, as my dash still says the speed limit and it updates as the speed limit changes. The other odd thing is that it's not consistent for me - most of the time it works but occasionally I'll turn it on and get the not working message. When this happens, it doesn't work again until I park and turn off the car, wait a minute, and then turn it back on.

FYI to all those being like "it annoys me so why don't you just turn it off", you're missing the point. The point is the feature is suddenly bugging out where it wasn't before. And whether or not you personally want to use it, some of us find the feature useful, and would like @Ford Motor Company to look into why it's suddenly not working.
I have to agree with you 100%. I like the feature. As I said in my post above it stopped working after the last upgrade on Sep 22. However, two days later it started working again and has worked ever since.
But the more important point is: Like it or not, use it or not, this is something we bought and paid for with the car, and I just like it to work as promised. Period.
Sponsored