ripperAZ

First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mustang Mach E AWD EX BATT
Country flag
Peppermint and ultrasonics generally work. I know car dealers that use that combination. itā€™s a real issue. Voracious rodents. Not only in Washington DC theyā€™re also near our homes.

Jes sayin. If only peppermint worked, we could douse the capital. They would never budget it though. It wouldnā€™t get past the fillerbuster.

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
Thanks! I will have to give it a try. I did try googling a remedy and it came up with a home made garlic, onion, vinegar (canā€™t imagine what my house would smell like lol) mix but I think this would be better.
Sure thing! I also give a good spritz inside the frunk. I actually really like the smell, but my wife finds the peppermint overpowering. To each their own, but Iā€™m hoping if she finds it overpowering, the more sensitive noses of our furry visitors will find it worse. We had a mouse problem in the garage, and since Iā€™ve been using this, we havenā€™t. (Again, knocking on wood!)

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
moth balls in a mesh bag work also. But eating the actual bumper, that's a new one.
Sponsored