Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have finally seen not only one, but two GT-PEs other than my own. Additionally, I saw a white Premium today. So that makes MME sightings #6, #7, and #8 for me.

Cyber Orange courtesy of @scoopman and Dark Matter Grey courtesy of @DevSecOps (the ugly blueberry is mine).

PC045709.JPG

PC045707.JPG
Hey Steve, I was in San Carlos visiting my parents. I could have stopped by had I known you guys were meeting up. ?

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
Hey Steve, I was in San Carlos visiting my parents. I could have stopped by had I known you guys were meeting up. ?
Bummer! This was an impromptu get-together. We're going to plan something for January after the holidays for folks in Northern California

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Agree with @scoopman on the bummer part. I just bumped the Winter Bay Area meetup thread. If anyone has a route, itenerary, etc... post it there.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
Saw a blue GTPE on C-470 this morning. East bound from Santa Fe at 7:15. Any chance the owner is on this forum? We parted at the Yosemite exit and both used the go pedal at the same time!

ChargedCheese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME 4XE, 2017 BMW i3 94wh
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Saw a blue GTPE on C-470 this morning. East bound from Santa Fe at 7:15. Any chance the owner is on this forum? We parted at the Yosemite exit and both used the go pedal at the same time!

Not me, but I keep my eye out for you ? I'm the carbonized grey Premium in your area. If you got your car from Autonation, I think I saw your car when they had it on the charger, still in its shipping tape.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
Not me, but I keep my eye out for you ? I'm the carbonized grey Premium in your area. If you got your car from Autonation, I think I saw your car when they had it on the charger, still in its shipping tape.
Indeed you did. I think they have only had 3 GT's and only 1 was silver. Looking forward to meeting you when @Mach-E VLOG puts together another pony roundup!

SyNRG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Explorer Sport & 2021 MME Select (SR) RWD
Occupation
Healthcare Data Analysis
Country flag
Have not heard much about Space White color. Anyone other than me have Space White ordered or taken delivery of one?
I have seen two within the last month, one Prem and the other a GTPE.

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag
I just traveled from Portland, OR to San Diego and didnā€™t see a single MME. I was a little surprised by that.

Lots of white Teslas in CA, tho?
And I thought all the white Teslas are here in Virginia, do they even make another color!? ?

yngwenli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium RWD SR
Country flag
And I thought all the white Teslas are here in Virginia, do they even make another color!? ?

Sorta funny that Tesla owners seem to hate paying for a different color, but to me, maybe if I'm going to spend 50k on something, adding $1k (2% more) to get something I actually like (and am forced to SEE every time I drive the car) doesn't seem that bad honestly...unless you like white cars of course.

It's one thing to pay $20k more for a performance feature you never/rarely use (or 10k for "Full Self-Driving" LOL that's never available), but the color is there 100% of the time active.

AlbanyIan

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 2021 Mach-E GT, Former: Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I just traveled from Portland, OR to San Diego and didnā€™t see a single MME. I was a little surprised by that.

Lots of white Teslas in CA, tho?
Iā€™ve seen about four on the road around Albany. I white one and my GB drove within sight of each other most of the way from Saratoga Springs to the capital a few weeks ago. There is a black one down the road from me but agree, still not many around!

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag
Sorta funny that Tesla owners seem to hate paying for a different color, but to me, maybe if I'm going to spend 50k on something, adding $1k (2% more) to get something I actually like (and am forced to SEE every time I drive the car) doesn't seem that bad honestly...unless you like white cars of course.

It's one thing to pay $20k more for a performance feature you never/rarely use (or 10k for "Full Self-Driving" LOL that's never available), but the color is there 100% of the time active.
Agreed, I've noticed a lot of manufacturers are charging extra for color changes from standard. The Jeep Wrangler is now standard white and any other color costs extra!

Deleted member 3569

I am the sole member of Mustang Club of America, MidFlorida chapter with a Mach-E ... I was the center of attention at the Veteran's Day parade in Orlando.

mfbrown

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Prem, RWD, ER; 2023 MME Prem, RWD, ER
Country flag
I was in the hygienist's chair staring out the window when I spotted a white MME in the parking lot. I mentioned it to her and she said, "It's mine!" She picked it up from the same dealer as me - they happened to have a cancellation when she walked in after work one day. Got it home that night without a charger and no charge on the car. Plugged it in and the app told her it would be charged in a week! I suggested that she peruse this forum for a wealth of information and a bit of good humor.
Sponsored