pdxzzr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mach-E First Edition
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Have you seen it since? Mine was held up only half a day when the stop ship first came in from Ford. The Dealer took a few hours to re-flash nearly all the control modules (one was the Low Voltage module that allowed the 12V battery to drain). That was 6 weeks ago. Something is very fishy with your dealer. Go up the chain to find out what they doing. Ask to talk with the General Manager or Dealership Owner. Be respectful, but firmly demand an answer. Or, stand in the middle of the show room floor and yell for someone to get you your car!!
I have not seen it in person since, but I know itā€™s still there because the dealer very recently posted pictures of it on their site.
In the meantime, for better or worse, depending on whose perspective, Iā€™ve taken the time to seriously cross-shop against an e-tron, since the incentives make the price diff very competitive. And the e-trim actually wins out on just about every criteria Iā€™ve set, except for Ford Options financing and the Grabber Blue color.
Either way, Iā€™m going to decide in next couple days.
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
@pdxzzr: Folks in the Ford Mach E team have taken note of the problem you are having with your dealer and want to help. Please see the DM (conversation) I sent you.