Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
We'll be seeing and covering the Mach-E auto show debut from the LA Show press day on Wednesday and we'd love to help answer any questions / requests you may have.

Please submit your questions and/or requests here in this thread and we'll do our best to get you answers!
Sponsored

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
1.) I’d love to get an idea of the seating height. The ground clearance is 5.7 inches which is comparable to a Sedan. However I believe the Mach E is a bit taller than a sedan. Will the seats be on risers, like the Model Y, giving it more of a crossover feel when sitting? Or will the seat height be similar to that of Sedan, meaning this will feel more like a wagon/hatchback?

2.) I’d love to know if any of the Ford reps at the show could shed any light on the GT being available in Grabber Blue (Website says its First Edition only, but reveal and website pictures show a Grabber Blue GT).

3.) If its demo-able, I’d love to hear some early impressions of the sound system.

mhcrowder

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda CX5
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Will the US version have a towing Capacity rating? (UK site says 750kg)

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
1.) Since we know the tech has been tested in winter, can you find what the affect cold has on the car's range once temperatures get below 40 degrees F.

2.) In the winter test video, did the car need winter tires to get the handling shown?

3.) Did they test both RWD and AWD models in the snow and cold and what was the results?

I live southeast of Lake Ontario and we get Lake Effect Snow storms so I am very interested if I will need to invest in snow tires. Thank you!

Lorhoriel

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible
Country flag
Not sure if they will answer this as it has to do with the finance part of it but I want to know if they have announced that the car will be for lease as well as for purchase.

first5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ATS, 5.0, YJ
Country flag
Any “sentry mode” type of feature similar to Tesla. Does it share the same wheel back spacing and bolt pattern with the mustang coupe?

Last edited:

Brianbarn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mustang; 2014 Explorer. Formerly 2013 Focus Electric
Country flag
Automotive News Europe says that the hardware necessary for future self-driving capability, similar to Cadillac's Super Cruise, will be installed on the Premium and GT models. What about the First Edition?

Last edited:

Gary Hankins

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
retired
Country flag
When will we be able to amend our selections for interior and other extras as they appear in the reservation. I have changed my mind on the interior color.

stmache

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTP, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
Occupation
IT Manager, Photographer
Country flag
When will we be able to amend our selections for interior and other extras as they appear in the reservation. I have changed my mind on the interior color.
When they open up the ordering banks next Spring, then you will be able to tweak your build. By then the official EPA mileage ratings will be out (crossing my fingers, Ford's estimates hold!) and who knows what options Ford might add by then, too.

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Not sure if they will answer this as it has to do with the finance part of it but I want to know if they have announced that the car will be for lease as well as for purchase.
To add to this question, will they factor in the tax credit into the leased amount (tax credit goes to the manufacturer when you lease)? Tesla will subtract the value of the tax credit from the leased amount (reducing your payment). I believe some manufacturers essentially make you forego the tax credit value if you lease.

FRS#3425

First Name
Per-Anders
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Focus RS, 2017 Focus RS, 2011 Mondeo 2.2TDCi and 1966 Taunus 20M
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Will it be possible to add roof racks?
Sponsored