Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
There are a lot of reasons to love being a Ford owner. Complimentary Ford Pickup & Delivery* is one more. Just tell your dealer when and where you’d like to have your Ford picked up — home or work — and we’ll come get it, service it at the dealership and return it to you. Contact your preferred dealer for more information and availability.

*Ford Pickup & Delivery is offered by participating dealers and may be limited based on availability, distance, or other dealer-specified criteria. Does not include parts or repair charges. A nonoperational vehicle is not eligible and will require a Roadside event.
Sponsored

Slam

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang GT & Mach-E GT (on order, ETA Dec)
Country flag
Order info. added. Also recieved Ford email saying it is on a ship heading to Australia via Panama Canal. Seems like the ship is not coming that way when I look up Martine Traffic. It's going to Rio first. ETA in the dealer system is early December but hoping the carrier comes to Australia after Rio which should mean early Nov delivery.

Atlas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
New to the forum, but I’ve been a lurker for a few months since I was looking into buying a Mach-E. However, I need some help with tracking my car because it’s been a frustrating experience so far.

I ended up purchasing a Mach-E that was in transit to the dealership to secure the 0% financing offer at the time. I was advised that the car would arrive at the dealership the first week of September and it was located at a train yard in Texas. It’s now mid-October and the dealership is still saying it’s in Texas with no ETA.

I’ve chatted with Ford and they couldn’t tell me much more info outside of the train car number. The train car is in different locations depending on the train company tracking system so that’s been odd too.

Since the dealership hasn’t been helpful, could I ask someone with the right access to look up the vehicle and provide any additional information on where it is?

Ford’s tracking site is showing it was ordered in May 2023, built in July 2023, and shipped August 2023 so I’m not understanding why shipping is taking this long.

Thanks in advance for any help.

George Knighton

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT PE
Occupation
Retired. I'd say it was a mid life crisis, but not many people live to 140.
Country flag
Did not have to order, bought from inventory.

Car built May 2023, dealer took it June 2023, but they weren't able to sell it until I got it November 2023.

Base: 63,995
Delivery: 1800 o_O
Nite Pony: 800
GT P Upgrade: 6,000
Interior Protect: 240
Wheel Locks: 70

Bottom line MSRP: 72,905 o_O

Pretty scary, eh.

Anders31

First Name
Anders
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR RWD 2023, Star White
Country flag
Ordered mine October 15, got VIN almost instantly, the MME was on boat at that time, still waiting a delivery date, announced was 1->31 december.

Mach-E SR RWD, for what it is, it's a 2023.0 with pano roof, white star, and pach techno +, number ends with A47573 so looking at the numbers it looks like it was built after may (they built like 45k units in S1-2023)

EU/France order*

Wait ya :)

BroncoMustang

First Name
Prasanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium AWD w/ extended range (Red)
Country flag
Did not have to order, bought from inventory.

18th December 2023

Base: 59K
Taxes and Total: 64K
Trade-in (Camry): -8K
Dealer discount: -4K
Final: 52K
Rapid Red Color, Premium AWD w/ Extended Battery
Sponsored