JoE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e, Skoda Kodiaq
Country flag
Arthur, I am aware of that.
Scandinavia to be more accurate.
Anyways, it is a start for the Lightning to enter Europe. It's a landing. Norway is more than 50% EV. It makes sense to start from there.
Norwegians are often the first Europeans for new models of electric vehicles. it can take months or even years to arrive in France...
Sponsored

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Must GT, 21MME AWD, 22 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Norwegians are often the first Europeans for new models of electric vehicles. it can take months or even years to arrive in France...
If all goes well and the boat is on its way from Mexico, two to three months to go. Also check your Ford account. They should have given you a VIN# to check the status of your Mach E.
You should know if your vehicle is assembled, in transit/shipped, on the boat to your country and when it arrives to your local dealer. It is the same process all of us have done prior to our vehicles delivering to us. Good luck.

roguemustang

First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023.5 Grabber Blue GTPE (ordered)
Country flag
Just dropped the deposit for my 2023.5 GTPE. I suspect the dealer may not submit the order until Monday. They expected 3-6 months and, like everyone else, I’m hoping for the shorter end of that. I would like to enjoy it before the snow flies.

MandoMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I ordered the 2023.5 the day the order bank reopened on May 3rd for a Premium RWD with LFP battery in Space white.
Just got an email about it being scheduled for production the week of July 3rd.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Service Manager
Country flag
Just got a production date/week on my 2023.5 Select of July 3. It’s eerily reminiscent of when I got a July 4th build. Week of my Ford Pro last year. It got pushed several times.

tsquared80

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Technical Project Manager
Country flag
Order# 122333XX
Date 03-25-2023
Dealer: Ray Seraphin Ford, Rockville, CT
Model: 2023 GTPE
Color: Vapor Blue Metallic

jrod1975

First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Acura MDX, 2013 Lexus RX, 2013 Ford Fusion
Occupation
CPA
Country flag
I ordered a 2023.5 Premium standard range the day the order banks reopened on May 3. Finally got an update from my dealer today and was informed that Ford is experiencing a shortage of parts for the standard range batteries and my order is on hold. Have any other 2023.5 orders heard the same? I wonder how long this will be delaying orders.

RedHookEnzo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pending 2023 California Route 1
Country flag
2023 CR1
Ordered 4/6/23
Built 6/13/203
Delivery eta 7/10-7/17/23

tracking has been a little wonky. It still lists as “in production” on their tracker with no update since 6/13 but Ford confirmed it is built and complete. All modules are showing, as well as the production tear tag.

I too got the “sorry for the delay” email last week. I think it went out to all open orders, regardless of stage in the process it seems.

tsquared80

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Country flag
Same boat as RedHookEnzo. Order date 3/27, tracking has indicated "In Production" since 5/30, but I got the Production details last Thursday showing complete build. Talked to dealer and he indicated it won't update until it's shipped.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Service Manager
Country flag
Same boat as RedHookEnzo. Order date 3/27, tracking has indicated "In Production" since 5/30, but I got the Production details last Thursday showing complete build. Talked to dealer and he indicated it won't update until it's shipped.
They don’t update it because they don’t want people discussing the ridiculous time it takes to first ship it from the plant and then to deliver it to the dealer. My build has been complete since July 6th and it is still sitting at the plant. When it eventually makes it to Kansas City it’ll wait there a couple of weeks until it is delivered to Birmingham rail yard. It will sit there at least 1-2 weeks before they bring it to the dealership. Ignorant planning on logistics side of Ford. It’s sad that it takes longer to deliver than to order and build yet they continue to increase destination charge.

tsquared80

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GTPE
Occupation
Country flag
They don’t update it because they don’t want people discussing the ridiculous time it takes to first ship it from the plant and then to deliver it to the dealer. My build has been complete since July 6th and it is still sitting at the plant. When it eventually makes it to Kansas City it’ll wait there a couple of weeks until it is delivered to Birmingham rail yard. It will sit there at least 1-2 weeks before they bring it to the dealership. Ignorant planning on logistics side of Ford. It’s sad that it takes longer to deliver than to order and build yet they continue to increase destination charge.
FWIW, my railcar stopped in KC for less than 2 days before it moved again. Total transit time from the plant to CT is tracking to be +/-19 days.

AtomicInternet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS, Mach E Premium
Country flag
Need to add 2023 to the tracking form. Only has 2021 / 2022.

2023 Premium
Ordered 7/31/23

Robert12Hoffman

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTPE
Occupation
Research Scientist
Country flag
Submitted my order yesterday…it’s a 2023 but no pull down menu option for that year.

Coincidentally, Ford changed the layout and information on the tracking page and the dealer said mine was shipped yesterday. I am assuming the scheduled delivery date is based on the scheduled build date but since it was three weeks delayed they did not update the estimated delivery date. Maybe that is where the dealer is calculating 3-4 weeks from today For delivery.

ordered 5/11/23
scheduled build 7/3/23
actual built 7/28/23
shipped 8/19/23
delivered (was contacted by dealer yesterday 3-4 weeks)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Submitted Orders Tracking List and Stats [Enter Yours] 1692476049375