steide

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME CO GTPE
Country flag
September 24, 2022 order updated. 2023 GTPE Cyber Orange.

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD STD Range (Delivered 5/22/23)
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
got my 2nd 45 day email from Ford saying they have no update, blah blah blah. How exciting! :rolleyes:
I just got my first 45-day e-mail. A nothingburger. You just bummed me out a little, but at least I know I won't have more high expectations dashed when February 23rd rolls around.

KwisatzJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf
Country flag
I just got my first 45-day e-mail. A nothingburger. You just bummed me out a little, but at least I know I won't have more high expectations dashed when February 23rd rolls around.
sorry about that! They're really really really trying to catch up with demand...

NYSteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium AWD SR - Vapor Blue (STILL WAITING!)
Country flag
Welcome to the Mach E Forum Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future owners on the list!

This list is for ACCEPTED ORDERS ONLY (reservations which have been converted to accepted orders).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, drivetrain and battery.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info in the tracker.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

Any way to update this for 2023?
MY 2023 as well as Vapor Blue not available

larryk

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium on order
Country flag
Submitted my order a couple days ago. As several have stated, model year 2023 is missing from the forms.

bbulkow

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV, Porsche Cayman S
Country flag
Attempted to put in Change Form for Cancelled order (bought same off lot).
No place in change form for that.
Suggest you add it?
Thanks for the awesome of maintaining this!

Order: 11824834

Sundar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14- Nissan Leaf, 17/20-Bolt, 23-MachE (on order)
Country flag
Provided an update based on build date being made available to me today.

Was just wondering if the Google form can be updated with 2023 details, some colors, model year, etc. are missing. ;)

johndenver

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mach E Premium, 2020 Ford Raptor
Country flag
All you guys with orders and waiting, i dont get it. My buddy walked into the dealer on sat, picked out a car and drove it home that night. I liked his so much, i went to a different dealer, picked one out, drove it home the next day. No ordering, no waiting. This was this past week.

Are Mach e's not available in lots in some parts of the US?

Im in the order wait however, i ordered a super duty over 14 months ago and im still waiting.

--John

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD STD Range (Delivered 5/22/23)
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
All you guys with orders and waiting, i dont get it. My buddy walked into the dealer on sat, picked out a car and drove it home that night. I liked his so much, i went to a different dealer, picked one out, drove it home the next day. No ordering, no waiting. This was this past week.

Are Mach e's not available in lots in some parts of the US?

Im in the order wait however, i ordered a super duty over 14 months ago and im still waiting.

--John
I hear you. They are widely available here. I regularly scour dealer websites and have yet to see the exact model, trim, and color as the one I ordered and fits my budget, and I want what I want. I’m not going to settle. So, I have thought about it. If I ever found one, I would certainly consider it.

The other thing is that I don’t need the car right now. My son turns 16 in May and will get my current ICE car, so until then I’m OK with waiting as his birthday should be close to the delivery date. I am very excited to get it, though.