First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium, infinite blue
Country flag
seems to be down. Unable to search info
Take a look now, should be fixed! Turns out that Google got rid of the version of Google Sheets API I was using to pull from the Submitted Orders spreadsheet.

Tlow

First Name
Micha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium eAWD
Country flag
looks like its not working anymore.

scode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
photos.mustangsbymike.com
Vehicles
2014 F350 LB Platinum 2001 Bullitt 2022 MME Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Nice chart, very user friendly, but when will these charts get updated to include the latest adds?

scode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I like the chart with the latest updates. Mine, scode, Colorado requires a correction. Because the original sheet did not give 2022 Exterior colors I just picked a blue, but not mine. The correct color is Iced Blue Silver Metallic. Could you please correct?
Thanks,
Mike

OP
OP
DRob1260

DRob1260

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I like the chart with the latest updates. Mine, scode, Colorado requires a correction. Because the original sheet did not give 2022 Exterior colors I just picked a blue, but not mine. The correct color is Iced Blue Silver Metallic. Could you please correct?
Thanks,
Mike
This tool should theoretically just pull whatever data is available in the spreadsheet over in this post. Is there a new spreadsheet to track orders or something? Sorry, I haven’t been following the order tracking much after I happily received my MME ?. BUT I’m happy to maintain this project to help others out.

scode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
In the original spreadsheet for tracking, not yours, they had not updated the file to reflect new color choices for 2022. Not a big deal, I know what mine is.

OP
OP
DRob1260

DRob1260

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
In the original spreadsheet for tracking, not yours, they had not updated the file to reflect new color choices for 2022. Not a big deal, I know what mine is.
Oh I see! Yeah, I don’t have control over what’s in the spreadsheet and that is the actual data source for the tool I built. But if they do happen to update their data, it should be reflected in my tool.

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
Oh I see! Yeah, I don’t have control over what’s in the spreadsheet and that is the actual data source for the tool I built. But if they do happen to update their data, it should be reflected in my tool.
I think scode's orginal reply still stands though-- your tool doesn't include any orders after September, 2021, it appears. So maybe there's a bug somewhere? I don't think the sheet it draws from changed.

OP
OP
DRob1260

DRob1260

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I think scode's orginal reply still stands though-- your tool doesn't include any orders after September, 2021, it appears. So maybe there's a bug somewhere? I don't think the sheet it draws from changed.
Knowing my code, there most definitely are bugs ?. I should hopefully be able to take a look sometime this weekend to see what’s going on.
Sponsored