KlueBat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E AWD Premium, 2021 Mustang GT
Country flag
Just submitted an update now that I have a shipping date. No ETA though since I ordered through the dealer and not an online reservation.

mikertoo

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet
Country flag
Is it possible to download the tracker as a spreadsheet? It would be nice to be able to sort the entries based on orders similar to mine. Thanks

Macky21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Is it possible to download the tracker as a spreadsheet? It would be nice to be able to sort the entries based on orders similar to mine. Thanks
If you go to your google drive it shows up as recently opened - here is the link if you need it (remove the extra space between the : and //)

https: //docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lBgAEQVufjImIIq3wllYvqupRNTZD3wfSoiRZRrJlAg/edit?usp=sharing

Tfeni52355

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Soon to be Mach E Premium
Country flag
Posted my order (placed 10-6-21 for 2022 MME Premium) today and officially joined the forum after lurking for a couple of weeks. I received an update email from Ford yesterday and the price had dropped $325)due to the "Active park assist prep kit" being removed? Any thoughts on this?

Took delivery of our MME Premium last week and dealer deducted $325 from the final price. I can always add it back in if I want it for $325 from the dealer when chips become available. We live in the burbs and don't do much parallel parking, so I really am not stressing. Loving the MME. Ford did a great job!

PS. Dealer (Rock Hill Ford) held the original price quoted in October 2021 and did not pass along the $2000 increase from Ford that showed on my Ford website page. They also did not play any games whatsoever regarding markup etc. Overall, a very fair deal.

GTBuzz

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, 2022 Select RWD
Country flag
Added a new entry. Ordered a Select on 3/6/22, scheduled for production week of 7/25/22.

Ahokie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Tesla Model S, 2018 Volvo XC90 T8
Country flag
Added my entry for a California RT1 ordered Jan 2, est scheduled production June 27.

scottintucson

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach E Select RWD Grabber Blue
Country flag
Just added my order: date 3/22/2022 grabber blue select standard range. No other info of of yet.

NicMMEinVA

First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E California Rt.1
Occupation
Cyber
Country flag
Added mine. Ordered 11/7/2022. Went into prod 5/23. California Rte 1

ch4mme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium SR
I apologize if this is easier to see than I’ve been able to do figure out on my own…

How can I see if anyone has taken delivery for orders placed the same time as mine (Order confirmed 10/19/21, Scheduled for production week of 3/21/22; “Shipped” 3/30/22, delayed twice, now scheduled for delivery 6/24-6/30/22)?

I’ve tried searching the specific order date threads but the conversations veer off pretty quickly. What I’d like to know is are other folks that ordered in mid-to-late October still waiting as I am? Or is my order an outlier?

Thanks in advance for any help or links to the right place.

sgriffin130

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Red Mach E- C/T Pkg, '23 Escape PHEV/Prem Pkg
Occupation
Dentist(retired)
Country flag
I apologize if this is easier to see than I’ve been able to do figure out on my own…

How can I see if anyone has taken delivery for orders placed the same time as mine (Order confirmed 10/19/21, Scheduled for production week of 3/21/22; “Shipped” 3/30/22, delayed twice, now scheduled for delivery 6/24-6/30/22)?

I’ve tried searching the specific order date threads but the conversations veer off pretty quickly. What I’d like to know is are other folks that ordered in mid-to-late October still waiting as I am? Or is my order an outlier?

Thanks in advance for any help or links to the right place.
I ordered 10/1/21 and it's being built this week
Sponsored