226ra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium (RWD)
Country flag
Sorry if I missed an earlier posting on this, but when do we think there will be enough data to start making predictions on delivery date relative to order date? I got in line just at year’s end and am trying to figure out if I have a shot at receiving this car before summer...
Sponsored

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
Sorry if I missed an earlier posting on this, but when do we think there will be enough data to start making predictions on delivery date relative to order date? I got in line just at year’s end and am trying to figure out if I have a shot at receiving this car before summer...
Mine was built on 12/4
Shipped on 12/30
Expected delivery is 02/05.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
It's currently a little less than 2 months from the time the order goes to the plant to the delivery. However, there is a long queue of order-holders in front of you. How long you have to wait your turn is currently the largest uncertainty.

Best guess, you won't see your car any sooner than June and it may be as long as September. Remember that many of us have been waiting for more than a year already.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
It's currently a little less than 2 months from the time the order goes to the plant to the delivery. However, there is a long queue of order-holders in front of you. How long you have to wait your turn is currently the largest uncertainty.

Best guess, you won't see your car any sooner than June and it may be as long as September. Remember that many of us have been waiting for more than a year already.
If I was to order mine (RWD ER)in UK today I am being quoted 23 -24 weeks (mid June).

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
For DaveRun and others requesting updates, I noted on page 1, Administrator is asking all to submit their updates via a form linked on page 1 "1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list." I can only imagine how much work it would be to keep updating the list without some kind of uniform system. I downloaded the current data to my own spreadsheet so I could sort it different ways to see if I could make any sense of what order Ford produces cars.

My observations:
1. Not strictly by Order date but must also take into account Reservation date and Reservation number because my order number 10027320 placed on 11/29/2020 and Build Date 1/24/2021 sorts in with a bunch of people who ordered way back in June.
2. I wondered if they grouped build dates by color, trim level, etc. Attached spreadsheet sorted by build date indicates they do tend to make several of the same colors together, but multiple colors and trim levels same dates.
Just a reminder: If you have a new order to enter or an update to an existing order, please use the Order Submission Form
If you posted a change above and it has not yet appeared in the tracker, please resubmit using the Order Submission Form

bc15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Volt
Country flag
Just submitted my order to the list. Ordered on 12/19/20, dealer accepted a few days later. Can’t wait!

kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
J1 '21 Premium Ex RWD (Rapid Red)
Country flag
Just a reminder: If you have a new order to enter or an update to an existing order, please use the Order Submission Form
If you posted a change above and it has not yet appeared in the tracker, please resubmit using the Order Submission Form
I've entered my VIN twice since late Nov on the form and entered a post here, and the spreadsheet still isn't updated.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I've entered my VIN twice since late Nov on the form and entered a post here, and the spreadsheet still isn't updated.
I encourage you to resubmit it using the form.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Third times the charm, eh? ;)
Maybe so. However, posts to this thread are unlikely to make it in. That's what the form is for.

EVInFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium ER Space White
Country flag
I'm up on the list, but my order date has the wrong year.
#539 Order Date is 1/2/21 not 1/2/20.

Thanks for all the info on this forum!

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag