Supercruise updated to include 750,000 miles of roads!

Jimbo

First Name
Jimbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium 4X
Country flag
They’re updating the roads as fast as they’re updating our cars. ;)
TSB 24-2020BC
Some 2021-2023 Mustang Mach-E vehicles built on or before 24-Jun-2023 may exhibit a condition where the vehicle exhibits slow driving or drives in reverse while using Bluecruise (BC) after an over the air (OTA) update. We broke it OTA, but you must come in for the fix
Edit to be clear: satire

Last edited:
OP
OP

LincolnLuvr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
currently car-less, but hope to get a MME!
Country flag
TSB 24-2020BC
Some 2021-2023 Mustang Mach-E vehicles built on or before 24-Jun-2023 may exhibit a condition where the vehicle exhibits slow driving or drives in reverse while using Bluecruise (BC) after an over the air (OTA) update. We broke it OTA, but you must come in for the fix
"drives in reverse while using Bluecruise (BC)". Wow.

Panzer948

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT PE, 2021 Ford Bronco, 2015 BMW M4, CJ5
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
The stupid thing is that is the upcoming/updated Supercruise map.... even the existing one completely destroys the existing BC map.
The other stupid thing is that GM is getting away from Android Auto/Apple Car Play and partnering with Google Maps, which based on recent reviews of the new EV Blazer, arent working out to well. Plus, anyone that can afford those higher priced GE EVs likely have already been using AA/ACP for a couple of years and will likely see not having that as going backwards. Sounds like it was a gamble to me.

ack154

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GT PE
The other stupid thing is that GM is getting away from Android Auto/Apple Car Play and partnering with Google Maps, which based on recent reviews of the new EV Blazer, arent working out to well. Plus, anyone that can afford those higher priced GE EVs likely have already been using AA/ACP for a couple of years and will likely see not having that as going backwards. Sounds like it was a gamble to me.
Ya, I've seen a few of those reports of their infotainment being complete garbage and locking up and crashing and all sorts of stuff. Really, really seems like a bad move. I'm not sure I'd buy a car without AA compatibility. I don't care what they build into it themselves, I just want to connect my phone and use the apps that I want to use.