grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Even Vehicle Visibility isn't perfect. A couple of hours before my car was delivered, VV still showed it in Wilmington, DE, without even showing it had been unloaded from the rail car. That would have even really odd as the rail car was three states away by then! The next day VV updated to delivered.
In this age of bar codes, Internet, ota updates and fast data transfer you would have thought that every time a car was scanned it would instantly update all the necessary places so that it was real-time monitored. Nice that it told you that your car has been delivered the day after.
Sponsored

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
Just came back from the dealer. Woke up to a gloomy day overcast with expected rain. When we left to the dealership, the sun came out and looked bright. We arrived to find the car in a separate bay, all shinny and ready for delivery. It looked terrific. I have to say it presents better than the pictures.

According to a manager, when it arrived, they assumed it was the dealerships demo. Looking further they determined that it was a premium and could not be the demo. A check of the vin# confirmed that it was mine. Thus the SURPRISE!

We went out for a test drive. It handles great. Pickup is stunning. I didn’t really nail it but could feel the power. I was impressed. Going to need some time to actually assess but for now I am satisfied. Paperwork, paperwork. Oh, did I say paperwpork and then some. There was a minor amount of up sell, but not too bad. I didn’t protest. i inquired about the price reduction and was informed that it did not apply. Also asked about the MCOA discount but no luck. I never knew about it till last night. Now for the good news. Ford has special rates for financing. The rates are 0.9% over 48 months, 1.9% over 60 months or 2.9% for 72 months. We took the 48.

All in all it was a good day, other than the weather.

4D955D13-C7B5-4237-AB17-675B5C7DF4D5.jpeg

Will try to update tomorrow. GOOD LUCK to all. I hope the next day will be your SURPRISE.
Love the picture and have fun!

PMDGator

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E FE, C-Max
Country flag
Congrats! I reserved on launch and ordered at the end of June and I had the same build date, and I am just down the road (ordered with Mullinax in Lake Park). Dealer said expect it 10 days before or after estimated 3/4 delivery date, so hoping for some good luck soon.

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
That's a beautiful color! I was thinking about that but didn't think it would pop! If it looks as good in person, I'm rethinking my color. Very sharp!

cjljr41

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e Premium 4X, '23 Escape Platinum Hybrid
Country flag
Should've put the Ducatis in the photos too! :D

OP
OP
Benken

Benken

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME FE, 2019 Q5, 2006 999, 2012 Diavel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Should've put the Ducatis in the photos too! :D
next time With the Ducatis

I wrote three paragraphs yesterday but when I loaded the two pics it wiped out all of it. Only got the pictures. If you are posting, you might want to post the written portion first so you don’t lose it and then go back for the picture.

BTW, the color is magnificent, it is much better in person. It has subtle blue highlights. I was very worried as I had picked the color sight unseen.

prdude

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White w/Gray MME Prem ER RWD, 01 Miata
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
next time With the Ducatis

I wrote three paragraphs yesterday but when I loaded the two pics it wiped out all of it. Only got the pictures. If you are posting, you might want to post the written portion first so you don’t lose it and then go back for the picture.

BTW, the color is magnificent, it is much better in person. It has subtle blue highlights. I was very worried as I had picked the color sight unseen.
It's a great color in sunny environs, like yours. Not so great here in dreary Michigan LOL
Sponsored