romanservices

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GTPE, FJ Cruiser, F150 EcoBoost, F-53
Country flag
Just got back from a week and a half long trip which had me driving between Seattle and Belfair each quite frequently. I only saw 2 MME's and both were in Issaquah on the same day. I rented a Tesla so I was incognito :). Saw a ton of Tesla everywhere and even a good amount of FJ Cruisers (have one of them also) I've seen more MME out here in MD which kind of surprised me a bit.
Sponsored

Schmetsky

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CRV, GolfR, MDX, Sienna, RX350
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Just got back from a week and a half long trip which had me driving between Seattle and Belfair each quite frequently. I only saw 2 MME's and both were in Issaquah on the same day. I rented a Tesla so I was incognito :). Saw a ton of Tesla everywhere and even a good amount of FJ Cruisers (have one of them also) I've seen more MME out here in MD which kind of surprised me a bit.
I bet you saw A LOT of Subarus. It is the official car of PNW.

Nemy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 DMG Mach-E Premium X
Country flag
Not sure about Seattle but there are a bunch in Portland now. It used to be that I'd only see one a month. Then one a week. Now I see one almost every day and I don't like it! I just hope that we don't become tesla-common.

joes723

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 GTPE IBSM "LITHEUM"
Country flag
I live in Black Diamond and there are 3 MMEs in my neighborhood. Just the other day I just drove behind an IBSM MME GT for the first time since I got mine in May. Lots of MMEs here in SE king county 💗

Lola2004

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda pilot
Occupation
Travel agent
Country flag
Not sure about Seattle but there are a bunch in Portland now. It used to be that I'd only see one a month. Then one a week. Now I see one almost every day and I don't like it! I just hope that we don't become tesla-common.
Live in Turner, we have 6 in the Salem area picked up when I got mine in February, seeing a good few more recently

DanHo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME RR 4x & 17 Toyota Tundra
Country flag
I usually see at least 1 other one when I'm on the road around Seattle, but definitely seems to be an uncommon vehicle in the Seattle area. I do know of 2 others within a half mile of my place and at least 1 Rivian R1T. Teslas are like Hondas around here... EVERYWHERE! 😁

Anvesh11

First Name
Anvesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red MME RWD Ext Battery, 2016 Altima
Country flag
You might see a red MachE with AZ plates for the next few weeks in the Redmond/ Bellevue area. :)
Just relocated to the PNW!

newmme

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Country flag
This is the reason we like the MME, it is not as popular and thus dont see many around town. Would buy a Tesla if I wanted to be like everyone else...they are everywhere here!! I know many on here share the same opinion.

Pangea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 VW CC, 2022 Mach E Rte 1- ordered
Country flag
I'm in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, and there are only a few here in town. Two are white and one is red. I've yet to see a Dark Matter Gray, which is what I've ordered and will hopefully be getting next month. The number of Tesla's here in the area has really skyrocketed over the past year! I've also only seen a handful of other EVs, although I'm now seeing several Rivians :)

TD1273

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F-350
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'm in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, and there are only a few here in town. Two are white and one is red. I've yet to see a Dark Matter Gray, which is what I've ordered and will hopefully be getting next month. The number of Tesla's here in the area has really skyrocketed over the past year! I've also only seen a handful of other EVs, although I'm now seeing several Rivians :)
We’re in Spokane with Dark Matter Gray

newmme

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Country flag
That is why we like the MME, there are none around here driving (maybe at the dealer getting fixed).

Sunlessinseattle

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Order mach e, 2022, gt
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
My husband drives from everett to auburn (and back) daily; usually sees one mme total!

Anvesh11

First Name
Anvesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red MME RWD Ext Battery, 2016 Altima
Country flag
I’m seeing quite a few MMEs and Rivians on the roads here around Bellevue and Redmond compared to Phoenix (AZ).
Sponsored