TundraEV

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium
Country flag
My dealer finally got their tester in (eAWD Premium) so I swing by to test drive.

All I have to say is Ford nailed it. Many of the gang here have posted some seriously great reviews already and hard to top those. I’ll just leave a couple points I was pleasantly surprise over.

First, the cockpit is just... it blows away a $120,000 Model X by a lot. It is comfortable. It is refined. It has the type of touches you would expect at $60k price point. The Active X seats impressed me in look and feel. I’m a big guy (husky, as my mom says! ?) and was absolutely at ease in the Mach E. I could easily see myself driving for 3-4 hours with no issue.

Next, the MME is just tight. Great fit and finish. Responsive steering. Quiet and little road noise at all. Having the salesperson in the car with me was a bit awkward at times as I could swear I could hear his breath whistling through his nose hairs on the highway.

The wind noise at highway speeds I didn’t find off putting at all. The car is not loud - no engine, little tire noise, quiet cabin... no surprise your brain picks out wind noise since there is little else to drown it out. Just my two cents here.

The glass roof is AMAZING and really puts the interior over the top. I was concerned it has no sun shade but you truly don’t need it with the reflective coatings applied to it.

Lastly, the one pedal driving was perfectly tuned. I can’t imagine how anyone could be put off by it. It took about 15 seconds to get the hang of and then I was hooked.

The B&O sound system was superb.

10/10 would smash again. I cannot wait for my order to come in!
Sponsored

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
My dealer finally got their tester in (eAWD Premium) so I swing by to test drive.

All I have to say is Ford nailed it. Many of the gang here have posted some seriously great reviews already and hard to top those. I’ll just leave a couple points I was pleasantly surprise over.

First, the cockpit is just... it blows away a $120,000 Model X by a lot. It is comfortable. It is refined. It has the type of touches you would expect at $60k price point. The Active X seats impressed me in look and feel. I’m a big guy (husky, as my mom says! ?) and was absolutely at ease in the Mach E. I could easily see myself driving for 3-4 hours with no issue.

Next, the MME is just tight. Great fit and finish. Responsive steering. Quiet and little road noise at all. Having the salesperson in the car with me was a bit awkward at times as I could swear I could hear his breath whistling through his nose hairs on the highway.

The wind noise at highway speeds I didn’t find off putting at all. The car is not loud - no engine, little tire noise, quiet cabin... no surprise your brain picks out wind noise since there is little else to drown it out. Just my two cents here.

The glass roof is AMAZING and really puts the interior over the top. I was concerned it has no sun shade but you truly don’t need it with the reflective coatings applied to it.

Lastly, the one pedal driving was perfectly tuned. I can’t imagine how anyone could be put off by it. It took about 15 seconds to get the hang of and then I was hooked.

The B&O sound system was superb.

10/10 would smash again. I cannot wait for my order to come in!
Yes. It is a very sweet ride.

tg8arc

First Name
Oskar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021(?) Mustang Mach E Premium
Occupation
Estimator / Project Manager
Country flag
I went ahead and ordered mine (premium awd extended range) before I test drove it. 2 weeks after I ordered went to the dealer to test drive a California Route 1 they had. It was awesome already with the rear wheel drive. Can't wait to have my AWD.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Glad you liked it! Imagine how happy those of us who reserved sight unseen were when we finally got a chance to see, then sit in, then finally drive a Mustang Mach E ?
Sponsored