First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Hey guys, i tested the Mach-e and create an Video about the car. If you like to watch my POV drive, you can look at my Video :)
Cool video.

Near the end, I think you are trying out hands-free driving.

Ford hasn't enabled hands-free driving. When delivered later this year, it will only be used for predesignated sections of limited access highways, and you would need to turn on the function (called "BlueCruise") and verify that it is on before releasing your hands.

The vehicle currently allows for lane centering while in cruise control. You can turn this on or off via a button on the steering wheel. Lane centering requires hands on wheel in case it makes a bad judgment or if unexpected road conditions occur.

OP
OP

E-Ponylover

First Name
Niklas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes A250e
Country flag
Cool video.

Near the end, I think you are trying out hands-free driving.

Ford hasn't enabled hands-free driving. When delivered later this year, it will only be used for predesignated sections of limited access highways, and you would need to turn on the function (called "BlueCruise") and verify that it is on before releasing your hands.

The vehicle currently allows for lane centering while in cruise control. You can turn this on or off via a button on the steering wheel. Lane centering requires hands on wheel in case it makes a bad judgment or if unexpected road conditions occur.

Thank you for your answer

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Actually, could you please edit that video to remove your attempt to use ADAS? Anyone else seeing that will think that the Mach E's ADAS is atrocious, and it will get referred to and linked all over the Tesla universe.

deadduck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No
Country flag
Who cares what Tesla people think or do.

It's a RWD video. He wins the internet for doing even that. Now, he just needs to get it dirty, post a picture here, just one single dirty car, and I deem him the winner of the internets twice in one day.

And it kicked ass 0 to 60, so what if it's not the best kind of 0 to 60.

You guys do need lane markings over there though. Trying to hands free that is a ticket to a detour through the fields.
Sponsored