Mrbeige3

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Fire Mach E Mustang Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I got my charger installed today, but I don’t have my car yet. Does anyone know how to check and make sure that it’s actually getting power, since I have nothing to plug it into.
I was able to connect via WiFi and Bluetooth, but the indicator light isn’t coming on. Thanks.
Sponsored

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I got my charger installed today, but I don’t have my car yet. Does anyone know how to check and make sure that it’s actually getting power, since I have nothing to plug it into.
I was able to connect via WiFi and Bluetooth, but the indicator light isn’t coming on. Thanks.
The indicator light should be blue.

It's possible the installer forgot to plug in that light. Since it's on the inner front lid, it gets plugged in as one of the final installation steps just before buttoning everything up.

OP
OP

Mrbeige3

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Fire Mach E Mustang Premium AWD ER
Country flag

It's possible the installer forgot to plug in that light. Since it's on the inner front lid, it gets plugged in as one of the final installation steps just before buttoning everything up.
Ok. Thanks. I hope that’s what the issue is. I

You were 100% right. That’s exactly what happened. Thanks very much.
Sponsored