sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Got the call from my sales rep, my silver/gray interior Mach-E arrived at the Carrollton TX this morning 3/17 sometime before 9:30 CDT. Was week of 1/24 all along. 5 months and 20 days from reserve date. Build started 1/27, completed 2/4, shipped 2/10, arrived KC 2/25, departed on UP for DFW area on 3/9, arrived railhead 3/16, truck delivered early AM 3/17, will take delivery 0900 3/18. Bolt torque check and PDI this afternoon. All other updates completed. Came with 95% charge and 9.1 miles. I went to check it out: no issues with frunk, windshield, door, hatch alignments. No the other issues, but didn’t drive it yet. Sorry to ruin everyone else’s St. Paddy’s parade!

D7A4796C-87A8-471F-9939-EAC358ED56BA.jpeg

23F0F6E7-2C1D-47CE-BBE7-D5F01E79F599.jpeg
I think we have a WINNER!!!! Congratulations!

Karizzmma

First Name
Kari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium 4x
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I don’t suppose you were part of trip # 1361068012 from Palsapp? Lots of your dates line up with mine and there was a Texas car in the batch of 9.
Got the call from my sales rep, my silver/gray interior Mach-E arrived at the Carrollton TX this morning 3/17 sometime before 9:30 CDT. Was week of 1/24 all along. 5 months and 20 days from reserve date. Build started 1/27, completed 2/4, shipped 2/10, arrived KC 2/25, departed on UP for DFW area on 3/9, arrived railhead 3/16, truck delivered early AM 3/17, will take delivery 0900 3/18. Bolt torque check and PDI this afternoon. All other updates completed. Came with 95% charge and 9.1 miles. I went to check it out: no issues with frunk, windshield, door, hatch alignments. No the other issues, but didn’t drive it yet. Sorry to ruin everyone else’s St. Paddy’s parade!

Rotting Piñata

First Name
Adi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon hybrid
Country flag
Juicy updates that may have some bearing on some of your orders:
The train carrying my car arrived in Wilmington, DE today. Likely some of yours as well.

The dealership gave me this update.
And now I am too excited to go back to work (mine also moved to Birmingham on 3/8). Looks like only one more truck ride left to go!

Last edited:

GoosePond08

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Country flag

Wow! Another later reservation date lapping the pre-orders. LOL, congrats

Chrisw

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I don’t suppose you were part of trip # 1361068012 from Palsapp? Lots of your dates line up with mine and there was a Texas car in the batch of 9.
I am the Texas car with that trip number. I don’t have any more information other than it was delivered with along with your car to the Argentine ramp. Hopefully we both got on trains going to our respective states

Last edited:

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Wow! Another later reservation date lapping the pre-orders. LOL, congrats
Yeah I thought the same thing. I reserved January 2020. same build week, same completion date, same ship date of Feb 10th. No car yet, but seems good chance by this weekend if they unload it reasonably fast.

And yet I know there are those that reserved in Nov 2019 that still do not have their car so I am not complaining.

Karizzmma

First Name
Kari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium 4x
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I am the Texas car with that trip number. I don’t have any more information other than it was delivered with your to the Argentine ramp. Hopefully we both got on trains going to our respective states
Oh cool! Fingers crossed for us! Our cars are already friends. ???

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Yeah I thought the same thing. I reserved January 2020. same build week, same completion date, same ship date of Feb 10th. No car yet, but seems good chance by this weekend if they unload it reasonably fast.

And yet I know there are those that reserved in Nov 2019 that still do not have their car so I am not complaining.
It seems like most people who ordered prior to November or October 2020 are just all lumped into the same general build priority. After that it starts to get later and later.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Juicy updates that may have some bearing on some of your orders:
The train carrying my car arrived in Wilmington, DE today. Likely some of yours as well.

The dealership gave me this update.
Mine was delivered to Birmingham March 7th so I really should be on the same train as yours. Did you get your VVR or did your dealer tell you about the train location? My last update from my dealer said my car was passing through eastern Missouri last Friday so I was wondering if you had a report that showed where your car was on different dates to confirm we were on the same train.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Mine was delivered to Birmingham March 7th so I really should be on the same train as yours. Did you get your VVR or did your dealer tell you about the train location? My last update from my dealer said my car was passing through eastern Missouri last Friday so I was wondering if you had a report that showed where your car was on different dates to confirm we were on the same train.
Dealer checked the VVR and, though I didn't see it with my eyes, he told me plainly that the car had arrived at the wilmington rail station today.

I think it's very possible that if it was in Missouri on Friday, that it'd make it to Delaware by today. That's 5 days later, and the trains run on the weekend, too.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
No, he didn't give me a railcar number or any other updates besides that, though.
For what it's worth, Norfolk Southern says the "max speed" their intermodal trains travel at are 60mph, and 50mph for freight trains. Assuming they go at half that speed, that means it'd take it just less than 2 24-hour days to get from missouri to delaware.

EDIT: Yes, I realize they don't run continuously for 24 hours straight :p

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Any luck with getting your vvr?
So I finally just got my VV report. It doesn't exactly look like what other people have been seeing... but it's something I guess. I can at least see if my KCS #008310 ever made it KC since I still don't have a Palsapp update.

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club 1616026515666
Sponsored