The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Just saw this on FB and thought I would share it with you good people. The number he called is 1-800-334-4375.

213EABA7-9BF5-4577-8EB4-68EC1DDACDFF.jpeg
I saw that, *shrug*
I got 250 more kWh on EA for the delays, a total of 500 kWh now -- not 1 of which I'll be ever able to use. I'd prefer cash. Good for him. :)

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag
Did your dealer send you that (jealous) or did you time your VVR request perfectly? Fingers crossed for you!
Went in to get trade in appraised for pending deal. I had to ask for it (VV). Won't be trading in at dealer, $3k less than buying service. Stressing out about the pending charades that are about to begin, almost want to call it quits and wait for something else.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
I saw that, *shrug*
I got 250 more kWh on EA for the delays, a total of 500 kWh now -- not 1 of which I'll be ever able to use. I'd prefer cash. Good for him. :)
You gotta imagine SOMEDAY in the next 3 years they'll start to build some EA chargers in hawaii I'd think?

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Tracker tool can't find my vin today. I have tried since at least this morning if not yesterday and it can't find it. Ford tracker still works with my order number.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Tracker tool can't find my vin today. I have tried since at least this morning if not yesterday and it can't find it. Ford tracker still works with my order number.
I forgot to tell you, my dealer said to tell you that your car is on its way back to Mexico now. They forgot to put the protective plastic sticker on the touchscreen, so it's gotta go back for that

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Ford keeps turning on and off the "Order Number" field as required. Try this one with your order number: https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/details

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
You gotta imagine SOMEDAY in the next 3 years they'll start to build some EA chargers in hawaii I'd think?
No, not really. There is one EA charging station "planned" for Oahu. In the downtown Honolulu area. It's on their last phase wishlist. It's also on an island with a 112-mile belt road circumference distance. Other than those who have no access to L2 charging at home, the planned EA station is mostly worthless IMO. Keep in mind Tesla has had a Supercharger in the "coming soon" status out near(ish) the Honolulu Airport for about 4 years now. Permits haven't even been pulled for that yet.

On Hawaii island, which is the only island that genuinely needs DCFC stations, there are no plans for EA to put a thing in.

I fully expect to never use the 500 kWh. I've written Ford, tweeted them, and not even an acknowledgment as a response.

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Mach E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
And Alabaster is practically a suburb of Birmingham
My bigger WTF here is, someone in Alabaster bought a Mach E? (I'm originally from that area..surprised Ernest McCarty sells anything other than F-150s)

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
No, not really. There is one EA charging station "planned" for Oahu. In the downtown Honolulu area. It's on their last phase wishlist. It's also on an island with a 112-mile belt road circumference distance. Other than those who have no access to L2 charging at home, the planned EA station is mostly worthless IMO. Keep in mind Tesla has had a Supercharger in the "coming soon" status out near(ish) the Honolulu Airport for about 4 years now. Permits haven't even been pulled for that yet.

On Hawaii island, which is the only island that genuinely needs DCFC stations, there are no plans for EA to put a thing in.

I fully expect to never use the 500 kWh. I've written Ford, tweeted them, and not even an acknowledgment as a response.
Incredible. It'd be at least useful for those people who would need to use it as their daily charger, though. I am really surprised there aren't any. Even if you can't exactly do a cross-country roadtrip, it would also be useful for someone driving around all day who needs to top-up.

Well, if they ever build it, you better head right there and use up all 500 kWh immediately, lol.

GoosePond08

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
I saw that, *shrug*
I bet they'd give you cash if you called and asked. You are a unique case and they probably would want you representing them well out there.

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag
Just saw this on FB and thought I would share it with you good people. The number he called is 1-800-334-4375.

213EABA7-9BF5-4577-8EB4-68EC1DDACDFF.jpeg
I got the Ford cash offer of $500 awhile back. Hope it's still good when my vehicle arrives!

JayLove

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Prem AWD Ext, '13 Explorer XLT,
Country flag
I almost hate to mention this: #1 - I'm not 100% sure what happened and #2 - I feel like I might be enabling the addicts.

Anyway the Reservation Details site that @TheSeg created:
Ford Mach-E Reservation Details Viewer (seg.fyi)

"SEEMS" to update in real time. I was looking through the other cars that were on my waybill (as mentioned above), and I am almost positive that one of them showed "N/A" in the Final Delivery Date. I left that window open and on that page, but went to do some other work. I came back a few minutes later, and the Final Delivery Date said 3/19. When I noticed it, I wondered, and still do, if I saw it right the first time, but I think it may update as Ford registers a car as delivered. I have just left my details on the page now and left it open while I work. I'm hoping that since everyone around me got theirs yesterday that mine will update today.

I am so ashamed of myself. LOL. I should not be this involved. I'm a grown man for God's sake.
When you say waybill on palsapp, is that the same as the trip #? If so, there are 8 other cars with mine. I’ve checked through the set.fyi tracker, and 3 have been delivered! My MME (premium AWD, extended) shipped Feb 12 with a scheduled delivery by March 29.
Patiently waiting...

Papa T

First Name
Treven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X1
Country flag
When you say waybill on palsapp, is that the same as the trip #? If so, there are 8 other cars with mine. I’ve checked through the set.fyi tracker, and 3 have been delivered! My MME (premium AWD, extended) shipped Feb 12 with a scheduled delivery by March 29.
Patiently waiting...
I "think" they may actually call it a Freight Bill, and I'm not at all sure about that either. But when I go to Palsapp and enter my VIN, I see:
Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club 2021-03-19_15-11-35

In the documents column there is a hyperlink that I can click on (I can also just re-enter the Trip # where the VIN goes to get the same list of cars), but, when I click on the hyperlink, I get the attached PDF. That's what I have been referring to as a waybill.

But, yes, it does appear to be the same thing as the Trip#.

Attachments