JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I am not clear on number 7? Pre-signing up for ADA? What does that entail?
Here is teh document - better provide it to teh dealer - its an incentive but not a contract
Sponsored

Attachments

Vectorboss

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Mustang Boss 302, 2017 Ford Edge
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Visited my local Southern CA dealership today to discuss financing my MME well ahead of its expected delivery (2/21-27). Was NOT surprised that the finance officer (FO) I spoke with was totally clueless to the available CA/Ford Corp. incentives and rebates associated with the vehicle. She, the FO, explained that she'd not heard from the regional Ford rep. about any buyer rebates/incentives, but would investigate. To be fair, she was aware of the 36/48 month Ford financing available to MME buyers and federal tax credit.. However, CCVR/ CCFR programs, X-plan, and ADA rebate availability...well, totally unaware. Incredibly, this dealership is expecting delivery of > 150 MMEs. My caveat to fellow CA forum members, meet with your respective dealership FO before purchase and confirm that he/she knows what YOU know and are entitled to at time of purchase.

Raybdc97

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Na
Country flag
Visited my local Southern CA dealership today to discuss financing my MME well ahead of its expected delivery (2/21-27). Was NOT surprised that the finance officer (FO) I spoke with was totally clueless to the available CA/Ford Corp. incentives and rebates associated with the vehicle. She, the FO, explained that she'd not heard from the regional Ford rep. about any buyer rebates/incentives, but would investigate. To be fair, she was aware of the 36/48 month Ford financing available to MME buyers and federal tax credit.. However, CCVR/ CCFR programs, X-plan, and ADA rebate availability...well, totally unaware. Incredibly, this dealership is expecting delivery of > 150 MMEs. My caveat to fellow CA forum members, meet with your respective dealership FO before purchase and confirm that he/she knows what YOU know and are entitled to at time of purchase.
Good advice

Mojuba

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Reserved Mach E First Edition
Country flag
Change Dealerships...would be my solution
I walked out of my dealer at Huntington Beach Ford when the online Representative misinformed me that they were an authorized California Clean Fuel reward dealer before coming in. I ordered my car FE last June.

When I arrived, I was treated rudely by several people, even yelled that there was no point of sale discount and that I needed to process the papers to get any rebates.
HB Ford had no clue there are two programs, the CVRP, which the buyer is responsible for processing, and then CA Clean Fuel Reward, which is the point of sale $1,500 incentive.

It looks like I won’t be buying my Mach E FE. I’m not going to let $1,500 more than I have to. Separately, the sales rep who showed me my car told a lot of others buyers that have declined their orders for one reason or another. If this is true does anyone know of a dealer who is in the clean fuel reward program and will take my x plan price?

I want the car just don’t want to be treated like shit from a dealer that I want to build a long term relationship with.

JDRGolfer1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
I walked out of my dealer at Huntington Beach Ford when the online Representative misinformed me that they were an authorized California Clean Fuel reward dealer before coming in. I ordered my car FE last June.

When I arrived, I was treated rudely by several people, even yelled that there was no point of sale discount and that I needed to process the papers to get any rebates.
HB Ford had no clue there are two programs, the CVRP, which the buyer is responsible for processing, and then CA Clean Fuel Reward, which is the point of sale $1,500 incentive.

It looks like I won’t be buying my Mach E FE. I’m not going to let $1,500 more than I have to. Separately, the sales rep who showed me my car told a lot of others buyers that have declined their orders for one reason or another. If this is true does anyone know of a dealer who is in the clean fuel reward program and will take my x plan price?

I want the car just don’t want to be treated like shit from a dealer that I want to build a long term relationship with.
That sucks, my dealer isn't approved yet either but claim it's in process. Theodore Robins Ford in Costa Mesa is approved so they may be your closest option. Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park is also approved.

Mojuba

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That sucks, my dealer isn't approved yet either but claim it's in process. Theodore Robins Ford in Costa Mesa is approved so they may be your closest option. Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park is also approved.
Thanks I’ll be calling them today. I saw Tustin Ford also on the list. Now just have to see if there are any in stock.

Mojuba

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Both those dealers were super courteous and understood the various programs and will offer X-plan. Just have to wait for someone with a reservation to back out. Thank you!

Vectorboss

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

In my previous post that mentions the similar situation you faced at HB, I was reluctant to mention the dealership. Seems not naming as a courtesy is not revered or observed. So, Chino Hills Ford (CHF) is THAT dealership! As pissed as you are (were), I did ask if CHF would transport my MME once delivered to a dealer enrolled in the CCFR program. The answer was yes...but, who knows, could be just more BS.

Raybdc97

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Na
Country flag
In my previous post that mentions the similar situation you faced at HB, I was reluctant to mention the dealership. Seems not naming as a courtesy is not revered or observed. So, Chino Hills Ford (CHF) is THAT dealership! As pissed as you are (were), I did ask if CHF would transport my MME once delivered to a dealer enrolled in the CCFR program. The answer was yes...but, who knows, could be just more BS.
Interesting idea to transport it to another dealership? How would that work thou and why would the dealership agree to that? Just playing devil's advocate here...
My best,
Ray

Vectorboss

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Interesting idea to transport it to another dealership? How would that work thou and why would the dealership agree to that? Just playing devil's advocate here...
My best,
Ray
Good question Ray. From my dealership, I will try to get clarification on this. There's literally a half-dozen other Ford dealerships within a 10 mile radius of Chino Hills Ford. So it's conceivable there may be a mutual agreement among them to transport/exchange vehicles. We'll see.

Raybdc97

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
Na
Country flag
Good question Ray. From my dealership, I will try to get clarification on this. There's literally a half-dozen other Ford dealerships within a 10 mile radius of Chino Hills Ford. So it's conceivable there may be a mutual agreement among them to transport/exchange vehicles. We'll see.
I look forward to any info you provided; as I may need to take similar steps if my dealership isn't a qualified by the time my Mach E arrives.
My best Vector Boss,
Ray

Vectorboss

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I look forward to any info you provided; as I may need to take similar steps if my dealership isn't a qualified by the time my Mach E arrives.
My best Vector Boss,
Ray
Ray, my previous issue (e.g., CCFR) with CHF has been resolved. After again
checking with the CCFR website, I found that CHF is now registered and participating in the program. Many more dealerships appea to be registering daily. Re: the inter-dealership transport of vehicles, that appears to be an "informal arrangement" as wanted. So check with your dealership. But suggest also scrolling (maybe often) the the CCFR website under participating dealerships...yours may eventually register and show up. Best of luck.

Jack

OP
OP
mburtsvt

mburtsvt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just 1 Rapid Red Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I am not clear on number 7? Pre-signing up for ADA? What does that entail?
ACTIVE DRIVER ASSIST is Fords self driving options that will be out late spring early summer. It will be delivered in the form of an over the air download to qualifying Mach e owners who subscribe. It's similar to GM's Super Cruse. If you ordered your Mach with the upgraded driver assist package Ford is offering a $100 credit off of the regular purchase of $600 when it is released.

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
ACTIVE DRIVER ASSIST is Fords self driving options that will be out late spring early summer. It will be delivered in the form of an over the air download to qualifying Mach e owners who subscribe. It's similar to GM's Super Cruse. If you ordered your Mach with the upgraded driver assist package Ford is offering a $100 credit off of the regular purchase of $600 when it is released.
Does anybody have a copy of the Form, my dealer doesn't have it?
Sponsored