eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Does anybody have a copy of the Form, my dealer doesn't have it?
You don't need a form anymore. It should be listed as an incentive in the system.

2021 Drive Assist Special Package Bonus Customer Cash (Program #13924)
Cash Incentive: $100
Offer Valid: 2021-02-12 - 2021-03-31
Program #13924: Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 03/31/2021. See dealer for complete details.
Sponsored

Mojuba

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Reserved Mach E First Edition
Country flag
You don't need a form anymore. It should be listed as an incentive in the system.

2021 Drive Assist Special Package Bonus Customer Cash (Program #13924)
Cash Incentive: $100
Offer Valid: 2021-02-12 - 2021-03-31
Program #13924: Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 03/31/2021. See dealer for complete details.
I think if you're getting a FE, then driver assist is included and you shouldn't have to pay for it in the future, so it may not be an eligible incentive. I could be wrong.

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
I think if you're getting a FE, then driver assist is included and you shouldn't have to pay for it in the future, so it may not be an eligible incentive. I could be wrong.
Nope - this applies to all cars. I purchased an FE and was eligible. Note that this is an early adopter incentive - Drive Assist hasn't been released yet.

OP
OP
mburtsvt

mburtsvt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just 1 Rapid Red Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Nope - this applies to all cars. I purchased an FE and was eligible. Note that this is an early adopter incentive - Drive Assist hasn't been released yet.
Almost right...It does not apply to "select" models. They do not come with :
  • Active Drive Assist Prep Kit
which you need for driver assist to work.

Last edited:

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Almost right...It does not apply to "select" models. The do not come with :
  • Active Drive Assist Prep Kit
which you need for driver assist to work.
Yeah - was going to edit my post upon reflecting about the selects, but you beat me to it. :)

Brian-e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E X Premium
Country flag
Here is teh document - better provide it to teh dealer - its an incentive but not a contract
"In regards to ACTIVE DRIVER ASSIST is Fords self driving options that will be out late spring early summer. It will be delivered in the form of an over the air download to qualifying Mach e owners who subscribe. It's similar to GM's Super Cruse. If you ordered your Mach with the upgraded driver assist package Ford is offering a $100 credit off of the regular purchase of $600 when it is released."

It's unclear whether this is $100 off the price of the car or a $100 credit to be applied later when the software is available. My dealership has told me that the $100 is a credit to be applied when I purchase the software later. I signed forms about this, but I did not receive $100 off the car.

How does the credit show?

fayt349

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4 eDrive 40 M-Sport
Occupation
Network Support Engineer
Country flag
"In regards to ACTIVE DRIVER ASSIST is Fords self driving options that will be out late spring early summer. It will be delivered in the form of an over the air download to qualifying Mach e owners who subscribe. It's similar to GM's Super Cruse. If you ordered your Mach with the upgraded driver assist package Ford is offering a $100 credit off of the regular purchase of $600 when it is released."

It's unclear whether this is $100 off the price of the car or a $100 credit to be applied later when the software is available. My dealership has told me that the $100 is a credit to be applied when I purchase the software later. I signed forms about this, but I did not receive $100 off the car.

I got it as a 100 towards the down payment of the car so I got it at the time of buying the car. So did most others here.

OP
OP
mburtsvt

mburtsvt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just 1 Rapid Red Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Its applied at point of purchase. You should have got 100 off of the price of your car.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag

Its applied as discount when you purchase the car - you should ask the dealer to see if you can get the 100 dollars now - since you signed the document at the time of purchase.

Brian-e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E X Premium
Country flag
Its applied as discount when you purchase the car - you should ask the dealer to see if you can get the 100 dollars now - since you signed the document at the time of purchase.
My dealer is acknowledging the incentive, but as a future credit (according to their Ford rep):

”Your incentives will total $2600. The $100 in question is applied when you purchase the hands-free driving”

Does anyone know how to contact Ford for help?

$2500 is the Ford Options credit.

Brian-e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E X Premium
Country flag
My dealer is acknowledging the incentive, but as a future credit (according to their Ford rep):

”Your incentives will total $2600. The $100 in question is applied when you purchase the hands-free driving”

Does anyone know how to contact Ford for help?

$2500 is the Ford Options credit.
I called Ford and even they are unclear on how it should be applied as the program is vague. They couldn't open a case for it because it's a dealer's decision on how to apply it.

Last edited:

deadduck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No
Country flag
Minor thread necromancy here but I was looking at the rebates.

Unfortunately, and fortunately, I had a good income year, one time capital gain, but it pushed my income out of the CA rebates, if I understand how they calculate income. I think I can still get in the HOV lane.

Bummer, but then it's also why I can think about buying one of these.

vinny2487

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E CA Route 1 (Star White)
Country flag
Minor thread necromancy here but I was looking at the rebates.

Unfortunately, and fortunately, I had a good income year, one time capital gain, but it pushed my income out of the CA rebates, if I understand how they calculate income. I think I can still get in the HOV lane.

Bummer, but then it's also why I can think about buying one of these.
Does CA use the prior year tax return (2020 tax year) or are they going to use the current year?

OP
OP
mburtsvt

mburtsvt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just 1 Rapid Red Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Does CA use the prior year tax return (2020 tax year) or are they going to use the current year?
I used my 2019. It was the most recent filed. Your 2020 is not due to file until May 17th, of 2021, (we all got a one month extension).

Ginger

First Name
Ginger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
buying Mach E, own 2012 Lexus hybrid
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Country flag
If you live in one county and purchase in another county, are you still eligible?

Also, trying to make sure I am calculating all the purchase fees and taxes. Looks like about $7K for Premium with extended range, is that what others have paid? I know it is different in each county, I live in Coachella Valley, Riverside County, but just want a ball park figure.
Sponsored