areacode413

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Country flag
Cox is the devil! I stopped watching Ray and Zach because daily updates of Cox data is like watching the ups and downs of the stock market but pointless for me because I don’t have a big position in automative.

OP
OP
JeffGo

JeffGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD ext range
Country flag
I started watching them because my daughter is starting the process of buying a car. They give great information about dealing with dealerships, stuff I wished I knew before. Unfortunately for her, she is trying to get a Toyota RAV4 Hybrid, along with everyone else.

dj_stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium -> 2023 GTPE
Country flag
I started watching them because my daughter is starting the process of buying a car. They give great information about dealing with dealerships, stuff I wished I knew before. Unfortunately for her, she is trying to get a Toyota RAV4 Hybrid, along with everyone else.
She should consider the Maverick (also hybrid, similar passenger space, and way way cheaper with better resale), 2 of the best cars I’ve ever owned.

VanG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE Premium
Country flag
The conclusion and the way data presented is wrong. As far as selling goes look for the number of vehicles sold in the last 45 days, not the number of available for sale or a market supply. MME sales are in the top 10 according to these tables over several last months (as compared to them all including ICE vehicles). It's true they have overproduced or outproduced the sales which is a different issue completely.

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag
Yes, but I was trying to gently inform the OP that there was already a huge thread on this subject.
Gotcha
Sponsored