OP
OP

ohmslaw

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander, Toyota Rav-4, Mach-e (on order)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Sweet; now to see if I am able to resist calling NS every 15 minutes for a status (assuming I’m with yours that is)
Sponsored

OWG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium Extended Range AWD
Country flag
Sweet; now to see if I am able to resist calling NS every 15 minutes for a status (assuming I’m with yours that is)
How about every three hours:

KC Mo 2354 31 Dec 2021
Elkhart IN at 2311PM 3 Jan 2022
Departed Goshen Scanner 0804 4 Jan 2022
T center (Toledo) Ohio 1125 4 Jan 2021
Millbury Ohio 1216 4 Jan 2021
Fairlane Yard (Loraine) OH 1419 4 Jan 2021

The approach I used with the dealership I am working with to get the VVR was an email:

"Salesperson Name,

It appears that Ford Dealers have access to a VVR (Vehicle Visibility Report) which is available at www.vehiclevisibility.dealerconnection.com. Can I ask you to please see if you can have one produced for Order Number NNNN, VIN 3FMTK3SUXMMANNNNN.

Can you please provide an update as to where the vehicle is in transit? If a railcar number is available, I would appreciate that detail."

Of course your result may vary....

OP
OP

ohmslaw

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag

KC Mo 2354 31 Dec 2021

The approach I used with the dealership I am working with to get the VVR was an email:

"Salesperson Name,

It appears that Ford Dealers have access to a VVR (Vehicle Visibility Report) which is available at www.vehiclevisibility.dealerconnection.com. Can I ask you to please see if you can have one produced for Order Number NNNN, VIN 3FMTK3SUXMMANNNNN.

Can you please provide an update as to where the vehicle is in transit? If a railcar number is available, I would appreciate that detail."

Eh, I’m like 90% sure mine has to be on the same train; already emailed twice for an update to which they responded they will provide an update when available. Try to keep my squeaky wheel status to work and go with the flow in life.

NJ Steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag

KC Mo 2354 31 Dec 2021

"Salesperson Name,

I'll get to my dealer to see if they will part with the info. Lat I heard my MME was on NS somewhere between KC and NJ. Ford shows a delivery date of 1/22. BUT they also showed a delivery date of 12/25.

OP
OP

ohmslaw

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I have a delivery date of 2/4; 90% sure I’m on this train (I have FordPass access and saw it move on 12/30 from a parking spot to on top of the train tracks.) Unless it sits somewhere for a while I’m guessing I’ll see mine somewhere between 1/14 and 1/21.

WWJPD

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
I'm in CT, went through Gengras Ford in Plainville and can give you exact dates.
  • 10/8 - Build date
  • 10/15 - Chips went live
  • 10/22 - Shipped from Mexico
  • 11/4 - VOLTZ train delivery date(via Palsapp). I assume it changed to truck transport here.
  • ... a lot of waiting and driving by the dealership most every day and having my hopes dashed
  • 12/1 - Got an email from Ford saying my car was ready for delivery, but checking with the dealer, it wasn't there yet.
  • 12/5 - I spotted it at the dealer before they even called me.
  • 12/8 - Picked up car.
It promptly snowed on the day I picked up my GTPE with summer performance tires.
12/15 - Studded snow tires put on(Nokian Hakka R3 SUV XL studded winter) from MGB in Thomaston-I highly recommend them

BTW, the estimated date of delivery from Ford was 12/6, so they were pretty spot on.

OP
OP

ohmslaw

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag

KC Mo 2354 31 Dec 2021

"Salesperson Name,

Looks like I might not be on the same train…. Mine just woke up in Wilmington. Getting excited; hopefully a week or less at this point.

DFCC8D56-02F4-429E-9919-F601437EF223.png

OWG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Looks like I might not be on the same train…. Mine just woke up in Wilmington. Getting excited; hopefully a week or less at this point.

Awesome, are you eastern CT?

OP
OP

ohmslaw

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Southwest Connecticut; It got to this point quick from Mexico. Left on the 23rd of Dec. Although; with my usual luck it will sit in Wilmington for 2 weeks.

OP
OP

ohmslaw

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
This is almost worse than when it was riding the train with an indeterminate timeline. Now that it’s so close and could show up anytime between 3 hours from now and whenever is driving me mad.

OWG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
This is almost worse than when it was riding the train with an indeterminate timeline. Now that it’s so close and could show up anytime between 3 hours from now and whenever is driving me mad.
United Road seems to do the "last mile" trucking.

United Road | United Road

Make sure the recapta loads.

1641601962733.png

djett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
Haven't been on in a while and saw this thread. Curious if the car has been delivered yet. Can't wait to see another one in CT!

OWG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Haven't been on in a while and saw this thread. Curious if the car has been delivered yet. Can't wait to see another one in CT!
Yes, delivered on the 26th. 67 days in transit.

I take it yours came in.

Don't know if I can help much with seeing another one in CT - unless you happen to be in New Haven when I pick by son up from College.

OP
OP

ohmslaw

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Yep; picked up last week. So glad I went with DMG.
Sponsored

Reactions: OWG