Trip from San Diego to Phoenix (Spring Training Baseball)

OP
OP
Mgmken

Mgmken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GTPE Red
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
At least y'all still have teams to cheer for...my beloved Montreal Expos left town in 2004 and I've been without a team ever since. I live in Toronto now but I just feels dirty....

So I've adopted the Red Sox - my Dad was involved in the Big Dig and other Boston projects (built the Long Wharf Marriott) so always went to games.

Can't think of a better reason for a road trip!
Nope... you cant choose to adopt the Red Sox. Too easy. Adopt the Pirates, Rays, Rockies, Royals... that would command instant respect! :)
Sponsored

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Drive mode has zero effect on efficiency. It’s all just pedal mapping with Whisper having a more milder acceleration at the top of the pedal than the other modes, but 100% power is available in all modes when you floor it.

I get about 220-240 miles of range doing 72mph. The GT and GTPE have lousy efficiency and are thirsty beasts. Add in that the MME isn’t particularly fast at charging and road tripping just takes longer than comparable EVs like the Model Y, EV6, Ioniq 5, etc.

MellowJohnny

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Solution Architect
Country flag
Nope... you cant choose to adopt the Red Sox. Too easy. Adopt the Pirates, Rays, Rockies, Royals... that would command instant respect! :)
Ha! Cardinals? I saw a lot of Ozzie Smith back in the day at the Olympic Stadium. Lemme give it some thought...

For the record, the hockey equivalent is the Toronto Maple Leafs - under no circumstances shall you be allowed to adopt.

DugthePug Dad

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I went to spring training many times, but flew from the Bay Area.

Giants tickets were fairly cheap before 2010. You could get lawn tickets and sit behind home plate in those days.

Well after 2010, 12, 14 prices went through the roof! The games are a sold out expensive party now.

Beat LA

OP
OP
Mgmken

Mgmken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GTPE Red
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Ha! Cardinals? I saw a lot of Ozzie Smith back in the day at the Olympic Stadium. Lemme give it some thought...

For the record, the hockey equivalent is the Toronto Maple Leafs - under no circumstances shall you be allowed to adopt.
Do not worry, I would never!

OP
OP
Mgmken

Mgmken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GTPE Red
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Do not worry, I would never!
Who was that dude for the Expos in the 80's who would throw up the 50 mph slow ball once or twice a game?

OP
OP
Mgmken

Mgmken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GTPE Red
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
I went to spring training many times, but flew from the Bay Area.

Giants tickets were fairly cheap before 2010. You could get lawn tickets and sit behind home plate in those days.

Well after 2010, 12, 14 prices went through the roof! The games are a sold out expensive party now.

Beat LA
Exactly...getting more expensive all the time.

Kind of like electricity at the charging stations (and home for that matter).
Sponsored