Two Weeks Old '23 Premium Already in the Shop... Tragic

Gungrave223

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mach E Premium
Country flag
So I took ownership of my '23 Premium on Jan 19th. On Jan 28th on the way to get my front windows tinted... I complete lost power at while going down a slight hill towards a red light 😱... Luckily, I was able to get a jumpstart on a 1 week old EV...😟

Took it to the dealership, they said they have no idea what was wrong and want to keep it a few days to try to replicate... I had other *ish to do that week so decided to come back later... (my mistake, forgot I brought a Ford).

Two days later, Jan 30th, on the way to an early morning appointment, I completely lost power again before I even made it out my neighborhood 😱🤯... worst yet... a jump start did not work this time... oddly enough... walking to my house to get a key fob for a tow and back did cause it to start away 🥳

Took it directly to the dealership where they still no idea what's wrong... but a manager did mention the same thing happened during a test drive.... what?🤯

So now, I'm driving a gas guzzling loaner (big ups to FiveStar for at least providing a loaner) while they've spent the last 2 days trying to figure out the issue and still no word on a fix.

I should mention that both time I was going down a hill, so if I had to guessing it has something do with something overheating while breaking. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored