DBC

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt ELR
Country flag
Seems like reviewers really like the MME. Obviously it's an exciting vehicle and to some extent it benefits from not being a Tesla -- the reviewers probably like something a little different at this point.

The production value on this is through the roof. The opening is better than what I've seen from Ford at this point and the difference is budgets is likely huge. So props for that.
Sponsored

RockDaphne98296

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E FE, 2016 F-350 Super Duty XLT
Occupation
Commercial Aerospace Interiors
Country flag
I realize that the reviewers lucky enough to get the car to themselves for filming don't have a ton of time with it - but, really, and maybe it is just me, if they can take the time to frame a super close-up, couldn't they have wiped the road dust off? Some great shots - and I am all "beautiful!, ugh, look at the road grime" or "lovely arm rest - covered in dust!"

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
JHalkias.....Greek name.? Am I correct.?
Correct you are. First generation on Mom's side, second gen on Dad's side. And I am guessing Nikos is too. Γιάννης Χαλκιάς.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Must GT, 21MME AWD, 22 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Correct you are. First generation on Mom's side, second gen on Dad's side. And I am guessing Nikos is too. Γιάννης Χαλκιάς.
Yes. Born in Boston, grew up in Athens Greece, came back after high school, finished college and technical schooling in the Boston area, moved south, joined Lockheed in Florida and now at Lockheed Martin in the upstate of SC.
Nick Broumas.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Yes. Born in Boston, grew up in Athens Greece, came back after high school, finished college and technical schooling in the Boston area, moved south, joined Lockheed in Florida and now at Lockheed Martin in the upstate of SC.
Nick Broumas.
Mom was from a small village called Eyira in the Peleponis. Dad's family all from Lefkatha. Born and raised here in Canton, OH. Undergrad and Law School at the University of Akron. I have two sisters and a brother - all have been to Greece but me. Our son was born the year they all went, and I was not taking a newborn overseas. Still need to get there someday.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Must GT, 21MME AWD, 22 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Mom was from a small village called Eyira in the Peleponis. Dad's family all from Lefkatha. Born and raised here in Canton, OH. Undergrad and Law School at the University of Akron. I have two sisters and a brother - all have been to Greece but me. Our son was born the year they all went, and I was not taking a newborn overseas. Still need to get there someday.
Lefkada is really cool. You can access the island from the mainland. Take that trip when you can. Both my parents came from Tripoli area (small village of 300+ souls) which is located almost in the middle of Peloponisos.
Wishing you and your family:
Kala Xristougenna kai Kali Xponia.
Good luck with your MME.
Sponsored