James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Caravan, Sonic, Mach-E and Safari
Occupation
Body Shop Manager
Country flag
I want to get under glow for my Mach-E whenever it shows. Anybody else has it installed and was hard to find a power source?
Sponsored

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Actually think that sounds pretty cool, would like to know how easy that would be to do

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
There are more than a few gonzo modders on this forum, one has either done this or has a good idea as to how to do it. Hopefully theyā€™ll chime in.

PupSideDown

First Name
Peggy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium, ER, RW, Grabber Blue
Occupation
NNP, retired
Country flag
OP
OP
JimboSlice

JimboSlice

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Body Shop Manager
Country flag
I have the under glow but I want to know if any has installed it on a Mach-E yet? Is it possible? Where do you connect the power source?

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
I have the under glow but I want to know if any has installed it on a Mach-E yet? Is it possible? Where do you connect the power source?
What about the LVB?

OP
OP
JimboSlice

JimboSlice

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Body Shop Manager
Country flag
LVB? Low Voltage Battery? You mean a separate battery in the Frunk?

Wilder67

First Name
Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach e GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Energy
Re-upping this thread. I just got some govee car underglow and wanted to see if anyone else had done this yet. The hook up and it calls for screws in the bottom of the vehicle to secure the lights.

kchillin23

First Name
K.D.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E
Re-upping this thread. I just got some govee car underglow and wanted to see if anyone else had done this yet. The hook up and it calls for screws in the bottom of the vehicle to secure the lights.
same here - well, I have it in my cart on Amazon. The only thing I am cautious about is having to connect it to the LVB in the frunk. Iā€™m extremely cautious and typically have avoided anything that requires tapping into power in an EV. I feel like this is still an area (professional knowledge/expertise) in the general car aftermarket industry thatā€™s still emerging. I really want to replace the stock speakers (I have B+O system; sucks). I really want to just add a small sub and small amp but again, id like to see more professionals attempting this and see what the impact on the EVā€™s electric is over a period of time using it (1-3 weeks of use).

SpongeBad

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang MACH E, 2013 Ford Escape
Country flag
same here - well, I have it in my cart on Amazon. The only thing I am cautious about is having to connect it to the LVB in the frunk. Iā€™m extremely cautious and typically have avoided anything that requires tapping into power in an EV. I feel like this is still an area (professional knowledge/expertise) in the general car aftermarket industry thatā€™s still emerging. I really want to replace the stock speakers (I have B+O system; sucks). I really want to just add a small sub and small amp but again, id like to see more professionals attempting this and see what the impact on the EVā€™s electric is over a period of time using it (1-3 weeks of use).
There are a few people in the forum who added aftermarket amps and subs quite a while ago (e.g. year - year and a half ago). You may want to reach out to them to see how it has been... e.g. this thread.

Wilder67

First Name
Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Energy
Im also in a Facebook group and a few of the guys have done full custom Mach Es over there. One had a few awards for his audio setup he had going. Im going to go ahead and pull the trigger, ill try and remember to take pics and maybe even do a youtube? Fingers crossed lol

Wilder67

First Name
Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Energy
There are a few people in the forum who added aftermarket amps and subs quite a while ago (e.g. year - year and a half ago). You may want to reach out to them to see how it has been... e.g. this thread.

Thanks for this post, this guy's install looks really clean, and while im not doing audio this should help with my install! Thank you!
Sponsored