Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I just logged into Owner.Ford.com
I’m actually now the proud owner of a 2021 F Mustang Mach-E with 318 miles on it! Oh, and the vehicle health report confirmed that mileage when I ran it from the website. I guess I’ll have to make another appointment for service because clearly the odometer is wrong - it reads: 1,614 ?
They’re getting closer ?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

mbia

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5 xDrive40i & Mach E FE Carbonized Gray
Country flag
My account updated as well, no longer an Edge but showing as a Mach-E. Also, I was able to enroll in the Early Access Program!

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
My account updated as well, no longer an Edge but showing as a Mach-E. Also, I was able to enroll in the Early Access Program!
Yep, I was able to get on the Early Access wait list now.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I’m actually now the proud owner of a 2021 F Mustang Mach-E with 318 miles on it! Oh, and the vehicle health report confirmed that mileage when I ran it from the website. I guess I’ll have to make another appointment for service because clearly the odometer is wrong - it reads: 1,614 ?
They’re getting closer ?
Yeah, my mileage is listed wrong too, but I'm not too concerned about that since it's not causing any issues.

mdolan92869

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e (Had '83 GT, '89 GT Ragtop, '13 GT)
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
I for one am going to miss my Ford Edge, but I'm happy it emerged from its cocoon as a MME

TheSeg

First Name
Seg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
seg.fyi
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium EB-RWD (Built: Feb 2021)
Country flag
I also got the fix! Happy to see folks who haven't reported it also got the fix. Seems like a batch fix, which is the best outcome.

Now there's a lingering "Remote Vehicle Setup" badge on the vehicle dashboard that I'm unable to complete. I already did this with my "Edge Mach-E" and have a working profile.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Update for Mustang Mach E Edge Owners Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 11.53.04 AM

When I go through the setup steps, I get an error message of "VIN must be added to FordPass to continue."

Ford Mustang Mach-E Update for Mustang Mach E Edge Owners Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 11.55.05 AM

So, at least there's progress…

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I just logged into Owner.Ford.com
They’re getting closer ?
Yeah, my mileage is listed wrong too, but I'm not too concerned about that since it's not causing any issues.
I bet the "mileage" is in km. Mine continues to be despite showing "mi" as the unit and I'm not sure if there's any way to "fix" it in the site as a user.

this particular thing has come up a few times on here, which is why I have confidence that's what you're seeing.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I also got the fix! Happy to see folks who haven't reported it also got the fix. Seems like a batch fix, which is the best outcome.

Now there's a lingering "Remote Vehicle Setup" badge on the vehicle dashboard that I'm unable to complete. I already did this with my "Edge Mach-E" and have a working profile.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Update for Mustang Mach E Edge Owners Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 11.55.05 AM

When I go through the setup steps, I get an error message of "VIN must be added to FordPass to continue."

So, at least there's progress…
If your setup is like mine, the Remote Vehicle Setup will sit at 25% for a while - a month maybe? - and then disappear on its own.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I bet the "mileage" is in km. Mine continues to be despite showing "mi" as the unit and I'm not sure if there's any way to "fix" it in the site as a user.

this particular thing has come up a few times on here, which is why I have confidence that's what you're seeing.
The mileage is showing in KM as well as charge level is In KM but the numerical values displayed seem to be close to what they are in miles

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag

In the online dashboard, I see the correct numerical value for miles, but the unit says km.

But on the main My Ford Vehicles screen it says Current Miles 175, which is not correct in any unit.