Polar

First Name
SBJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Select RWD SR
Country flag
I’d have assumed they were directional based on the drivers side profile.

OP
OP
JoLo

JoLo

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Web Developer
Country flag
I was getting a car wash at the gas station.

What don’t you guys like about them? I sense some negative vibes. I wanted something that matched the car color and bigger than factory.

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Solterra
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
It’s you car, do what you want. They look good. Any range impact? Expect many opinions posting here. What matters is your opinion, not anyone else’s. They are unique and nothing I have seen on a Mach E before.

Maybe I have seen similar and larger on a lifted Cutlass or a chrome wrapped 300C while traveling out West…..

OP
OP
JoLo

JoLo

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Web Developer
Country flag
No issues with range. Runs the same. And thanks for the feedback. I get what you are saying. Might be a little too “ghetto” for some peoples taste. I like them and have gotten a lot of positive feedback from people who normally wouldn’t go for this sort of style. It’s a nice conversation starter with people I normally wouldn’t interact with.

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Solterra
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
No issues with range. Runs the same. And thanks for the feedback. I get what you are saying. Might be a little too “ghetto” for some peoples taste. I like them and have gotten a lot of positive feedback from people who normally wouldn’t go for this sort of style. It’s a nice conversation starter with people I normally wouldn’t interact with.
Yup. The Mach E starts a lot of conversations. Enjoy them and the car. Avoid curbs……for sure. It’s nice being different. I cannot wait for the comments about my 18” select wheels on my premium for Winter.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
I was getting a car wash at the gas station.

What don’t you guys like about them? I sense some negative vibes. I wanted something that matched the car color and bigger than factory.
People like what they like.

Those aren’t exactly a popular look for aftermarket wheels, so what did you expect.

I imagine you got them and like them more because they are unique.

Definitely reminds me of this look:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Upgraded Wheels On My Mach-E D7EFE596-127F-4091-9D69-719FB7B0DB98

JohnF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Cars are like tattoos...... they only need to be liked by their owners. Good Luck Bro
Sponsored