Vehicle Power Down Timer is off but still displays the pop up?

Jessnyc

First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 AWD Premium MME ER
Country flag
Hey, so i have the Vehicle timer turned off and I am still getting the pop up stating the car will turn off in 30seconds, and idk why.

Has anyone experienced this happen? Could it be a similar issue to turning off the motion sensors and it not actual turning off?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Jessnyc

First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 AWD Premium MME ER
Country flag
You have to turn it off every key cycle, just like motion sensors.
So even tho I go to the settings and see the timer off when I start the car, I need to turn the timer on then off again so it doesnt display the pop up?

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
So even tho I go to the settings and see the timer off when I start the car, I need to turn the timer on then off again so it doesnt display the pop up?
I haven't seen that behavior, it usually toggles back to on when you start the car again. But, yes, I'd do that and see if it works. Alternatively, if you want to PERMANENTLY disable it, you can use FORScan.

OP
OP

Jessnyc

First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 AWD Premium MME ER
Country flag
Nah mine has stayed off, doesnt show it was toggled back on when i start the car.

I normally turn it off if i need to be in the car waiting for more than 30mins, so i dont wanna permanently remove it.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Nah mine has stayed off, doesnt show it was toggled back on when i start the car.

I normally turn it off if i need to be in the car waiting for more than 30mins, so i dont wanna permanently remove it.
The normal behavior is one-time use, during that key cycle. So, if you turn it off, then shut the car down, then start the car, it's back on again.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Hey, so i have the Vehicle timer turned off and I am still getting the pop up stating the car will turn off in 30seconds, and idk why.

Has anyone experienced this happen? Could it be a similar issue to turning off the motion sensors and it not actual turning off?
Hi Jess! I can look into your Mach-E's concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Mach-E's VIN?
Sponsored