Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
You didn’t say if the cancelled order is still in process or sitting on the dealers lot. If it’s available for immediate delivery it may be worth some ADM to save 7 months.

A 2021 it will have the foot control tailgate and possibly not the $600 BlueCruise charge.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Mi2Fl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e
Country flag
I passed on the one my dealer had. They didn't budge on a 5k ADM. I was ok with them marking it up to the price of the one I gave on order (2500) since that was the price increase. But between that and what they were going to give me for my car, I walked. I will wait for my order. I was already in the mindset of waiting anyway. Just had the brakes done on my ride in anticipation of the wait. I was able to take it home for the night which was great and actually helped me be able to pass on it. I'm going to have to get used to a much smaller car! I drive a Volvo xc90 at the moment.
I originally thought I might buy it to hold me over until my car came in if I could take advantage of the tax credit, however what they have me for pricing wiped out any benefit.

stryker

First Name
seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
volkswagen crosssport, c8 corvette
Occupation
retired
Country flag
They probably aren’t all real, available or even on the lot. Here’s an example. I talked to a dealer this week who shows an available dealer stock 21 Premium on their website that‘s “on the way” according to the salesman. The salesman said I can put a non refundable $500 deposit on it and it’s mine when it gets there. He then told me that due to shortages it hasn’t been built and the order was cancelled by Ford, but they expect to see that specific 21 go into production soon. Doesn’t even make sense. SMH. ?
sounds like the dealer does not know there shit

stryker

First Name
seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I thought every Mach E was a customer order, so dealer inventory would only be cancelled orders.

Are you saying dealers can order selects for dealer stock (without them being custom Customer orders)?
buy one here hasset ford 8664537857 ask for sharon

stryker

First Name
seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
How do you know there are 95 on lots? You’ve seen them and called all the dealers? Dealer websites list cars not even there yet. Around me, it shows a couple hundred, yet each dealer has only 1 or 0.
i have called every dealer with 200 miles of my house

stryker

First Name
seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I thought every Mach E was a customer order, so dealer inventory would only be cancelled orders.

Are you saying dealers can order selects for dealer stock (without them being custom Customer orders)?
yes

stryker

First Name
seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Fingers crossed I found one and I’m picking up on Monday. I appreciate all your help and advice as I don’t think I would have found it without! I’m paying a small ADM, but I’m impatient as hell once I decide on something and I think it’s ? worth it! Thanks again!
Im glad for you enjoy!

stryker

First Name
seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I think it depends on the trim level and how willing someone is to give up specs/colors or how long they will wait/search. This week I’ve started searching most of the US (except New England and the far west coast) for the 21 version of what I have on order. Willing to change range and interior color. I’ve found 4 that were available at some point this week. Lowest ADM is $5k (up to $8k) except the one in Ohio that is $3k ADM but I’m #23 on the waitlist when it arrives.

You want a select or maybe base GT doesn’t seem to be too hard, but a Premium seems harder to find and negotiate on.

What’s your local dealer? I’ll check them too.
im on the case

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 premium AWD SR space white
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag
2021 FordMustang Mach-E Premium AWD
  • 0.0L Engine
  • Automatic
  • 100/86 mpg City/Hwy
  • Star White Metallic Tri-Coat Exterior
  • Black Onyx Interior
  • Stock #: 8393
  • IN STOCK
  • VIN 3FMTK3SU3MMA65951
hassett ford wantagh ny
Thanks. I think I found one in the exact configuration I’ve ordered. I’ll find out tomorrow!

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 premium AWD SR space white
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag
Let us know how it goes!
I picked up the exact car but MY21 today! I thought something was going to be wrong or the dealership was going to try to screw me since I flew from Tampa to Richmond VA to get it. The dealership was amazing! $2500 ADM but totally worth it.

I’m 500 miles into the 800 mile drive home. Standard battery so I have to charge constantly (but I have to pee constantly too!), so I’ve been stopping more and charging less at each stop. I figure it’s a great way to learn the car.

Thanks for the advice on contacting dealers! I’ve never been so happy to pay extra for something in my life! Glad I didn’t wait!

4376E570-C2E8-491F-AE91-C7CB6D5C9967.jpeg

OP
OP

Mi2Fl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e
Country flag
Beautiful car. Looks like the one I ordered. I would have done 2500 over a well since that is about what they were marked up from the 21 to 22, but my dealer wouldn't do it. ?.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
I picked up the exact car but MY21 today! I thought something was going to be wrong or the dealership was going to try to screw me since I flew from Tampa to Richmond VA to get it. The dealership was amazing! $2500 ADM but totally worth it.

I’m 500 miles into the 800 mile drive home. Standard battery so I have to charge constantly (but I have to pee constantly too!), so I’ve been stopping more and charging less at each stop. I figure it’s a great way to learn the car.

Thanks for the advice on contacting dealers! I’ve never been so happy to pay extra for something in my life! Glad I didn’t wait!

Ford Mustang Mach-E What should I do? 4376E570-C2E8-491F-AE91-C7CB6D5C9967
You bought it 45 minutes from my house!

Congratulations! Looks great! I agree, a long drive home really does help you get to know your new car.