What's the Purpose of Ford Customer Relations?

Thesmoothdome

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Star White Metallic Premium eRWD
Country flag
A few weeks ago, Ford CR reached out to me to help resolve my blown center speaker issue. I had already set up an appointment for it, but the CR representative was all in, calling my dealership and making sure I received top notch service. A week later, she even called me before my dealer to tell me the work was completed. Well, it was diagnosed, but the speaker had to be ordered. My CR rep asked that I email her after I picked up the car. I did and explained what had transpired asking if there was a way to expedite the speaker since we are leaving on an extended camping trip in the Mach e on July 5th, which we had previously discussed. I followed up with a phone call the next day, but my CR was unavailable, so I waited for the email response. I called once a day since then and never was able to reach her. I finally reached a different rep yesterday, who looked up my case and said that the rep was scheduled to reach out to me today. A week has gone by with zero communication. I'm resigned to taking the 1200 mile trip with a blown center speaker, which evidently cannot be turned off. I didn't expect miracles. I'm not crushed, but I'm frustrated with the lack of communication, especially since it was the representative who reached out to me.
Sponsored