SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 GTPE
Country flag
I’m guessing it’s not someone off the forum, or we would have heard about it by now... but I am beyond jealous!!

https://fb.watch/2hGeytPwNS/

Edit: it appears as if this may be a dark post, as it appeared in my newsfeed with the description which said something along the lines of “One lucky Mach-E reservation holder gets a ride along with Vaugh Gitten” - however that description doesn’t appear on this video link... but apparently the passenger is a reservation holder.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Yeah it popped up in my feed too. I was thinking of posting it as well but when I noticed it was a few hours old I figured someone already got the jump on me in the forums here ;)

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
Yeah it popped up in my feed too. I was thinking of posting it as well but when I noticed it was a few hours old I figured someone already got the jump on me in the forums here ;)
But isnt that old? Wasnt that the guy that got to ride at SEMA?

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Here is a video I found on YouTube of someone going for a ride in one.

Includes the propulsion sounds. And the vehicle not wanting to take off at first.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I’m guessing it’s not someone off the forum, or we would have heard about it by now... but I am beyond jealous!!

Edit: it appears as if this may be a dark post, as it appeared in my newsfeed with the description which said something along the lines of “One lucky Mach-E reservation holder gets a ride along with Vaugh Gitten” - however that description doesn’t appear on this video link... but apparently the passenger is a reservation holder.
Nice! Yeah it may be some of the same footage from the SEMA Nights presentation. This one is a much longer and more exciting cut, though.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Who is Vaughn gitten?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

That would have been awesome! Yes, that was the filming of the Detroit night ride shown at SEMA.
Sponsored