Country flag
Good one.

Vulnox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat PB, 2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Nice! No offense to Elon on my part. Just having fun with pop culture.
Yeah, I liked what he was doing, but these last couple years he has been pretty hard to like. I passed on a Model Y because I was less and less enthusiastic about supporting him.

Still have to give Tesla and to a point Elon credit for the rate at which the EV market gained ground. It was likely always inevitable to transition eventually, but you would be foolish to discount how "cool" Tesla was over the last 10-ish years as a major contributor for how rapidly the segment has grown. Ford has been in EVs as long just about with the Focus Electric, not even counting hybrids, but did their best to hide them away from most of the public so they could keep selling cheaper ICE vehicles. Now Farley brings up Tesla/Elon in most any conversation about Ford electric vehicles, when you would have had to drag previous CEOs over glass shards to get them to mention the Focus Electric, even though it's a great car.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
There is Mach-e driving around here in my city (metro Detroit) that literally says: "FTESLA" I'll take I picture if I see it again!
I guess that's better than "F ELON" because then people might think that you're just advertising the fact that you're a felon.

ripperAZ

First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mustang Mach E AWD EX BATT
Country flag
That’s most excellent
Another good one someone should get is….

GRIMES?

Jes sayin. He’s a troubling piece of work at best.
Sponsored