Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E First Edition, 2014 Toyota RAV4 EV
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
If someone is able to take a screen shot of the new frunk button in FP, please post it! Not sure what I'm looking for or where it should show up...
right next to rear hatch button. I did the pull down to update method on the app
Ford Mustang Mach-E “Fantastic Frunk News” in Power-Up 6.7.0 -- still no button after update IMG_1345
Sponsored

bdonpwn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E SR w/ Tech Pkg, 2006 Evo IX
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Anyone else out there not getting it after a fair amount of time? I got 6.7 a week ago and so far nothing, even after reinstalling the app.

21 job 2 and I have been able to do the door code frunk pop since I got the car in 2021.

Ford Mustang Mach-E “Fantastic Frunk News” in Power-Up 6.7.0 -- still no button after update IMG_0957

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Anyone else out there not getting it after a fair amount of time? I got 6.7 a week ago and so far nothing, even after reinstalling the app.

21 job 2 and I have been able to do the door code frunk pop since I got the car in 2021.

IMG_0957.jpeg
You will never see the frunk button if you don't enable PaaK. You also won't get the trunk button or the window buttons.

bdonpwn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E SR w/ Tech Pkg, 2006 Evo IX
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
You will never see the frunk button if you don't enable PaaK. You also won't get the trunk button or the window buttons.
Ah, there it is. Thought this was circumventing PaaK. Thanks.

Timelessblur

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E AWD Premium Extend Range RR
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
For me it took logging out and logging back into the app.
BTW damn it is load when using that to open the frunk

elmedico27

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Same here. Not fully sold on PaaK. Hence, after it failed a few times, I removed it and haven't tried again since...
For what it’s worth, even if you have PaaK enabled, you don’t have to use/rely on it as a key. I have it enabled, but carry a key fob in my work backpack as well. Best of both worlds.

circatee

First Name
circatee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A Ford
Country flag
For what it’s worth, even if you have PaaK enabled, you don’t have to use/rely on it as a key. I have it enabled, but carry a key fob in my work backpack as well. Best of both worlds.
Good point. I did feel that since I would often visit/pass my garage, with PaaK active, it would wake the car unnecessarily. Alas, in the grand scheme of things, not a big deal really...

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Good point. I did feel that since I would often visit/pass my garage, with PaaK active, it would wake the car unnecessarily. Alas, in the grand scheme of things, not a big deal really...
It only wakes the car a few times.

djett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
Even after two and a half years, I'd be lost without you all. Just updated PAAK and can now see the frunk button. Enjoyed this message to remind me about fume build up if starting the car in the garage. 😆😆

Screenshot_20231221-195951.png

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Even after two and a half years, I'd be lost without you all. Just updated PAAK and can now see the frunk button. Enjoyed this message to remind me about fume build up if starting the car in the garage. 😆😆

Ford Mustang Mach-E “Fantastic Frunk News” in Power-Up 6.7.0 -- still no button after update Screenshot_20231221-195951
Electron fumes are the worst. :p

Jimmyd

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just got Ford Powerup 6.7.0 claiming that I now have the elusive Frunk Release feature on my Ford Pass app. I don’t see it on my app, nor any explanation as to how to use it. Any suggestions?

Ford Mustang Mach-E “Fantastic Frunk News” in Power-Up 6.7.0 -- still no button after update Screenshot_20231221-195951
I have a 2023 and my app has always had an open frunk and trunk . I would think we have same app.

dtotten

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many
Country flag
It will appear in FordPass the next time the servers poll your car. For now, you can test it by entering your door lock code on the pillar and then hitting the 7-8 button.
I just noticed the drunk release on fordpass - I love this forum for pointing this out. Tried it this morning and it works great.