07/18/22 Build Week Gang

Have you received your car as of 9/14/22?

• Total voters

Jax_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT (Build in progress)
Country flag
Me, too! I actually brought this up multiple times when taking delivery and was told it was not needed.
Oh weird, mine showed that it was on the list and then (I think you mentioned) that the list was being updated and I checked the recall status online before delivery and it no longer showed. At this point, I don't mind if I have to take it in since I've taken delivery, but I wonder if your letter was a glitch or not.

Based on some of the recall docs, it seemed like the half shafts failed pretty easily. Think we'd all know by this point.
Sponsored

lurker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E E4X
Occupation
SWE
Country flag
Oh weird, mine showed that it was on the list and then (I think you mentioned) that the list was being updated and I checked the recall status online before delivery and it no longer showed. At this point, I don't mind if I have to take it in since I've taken delivery, but I wonder if your letter was a glitch or not.

Based on some of the recall docs, it seemed like the half shafts failed pretty easily. Think we'd all know by this point.
Yes, might be a glitch! I assume they caught most of these before delivery.

Jax_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT (Build in progress)
Country flag
Just drove home from work, parked, went inside, and 4.1.2!

@AstralLiving that's a start, that is the winter range one that changes how GOM is calculated. I received that last week and moved on to 4.1.1 pretty fast after that
4.2.1 just hit! Don’t think it’s anything crazy.
Sponsored