Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GTPE - Bronco - Mustang Dark Horse
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
I got a little quick start booklet and the card with the factory passcode, but no big manual.

I like big manuals and I cannot lie.
I received the quick start guide, tire guide, and a small quick reference guide it was all in a sealed plastic bag so I guess that is all we get. I hate it that Ford Stopped suppling the nice zipper manual holder with the ford logo on it. Guess the been counter are hard at work. I purchased one of these for my Ranger because it did not come with one and just ordered another for the Mach e.
Sponsored

Mach-n-ev-er

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Raptor, 76 CJ7, 2015 Jeep Wrangler, Mach e gt
Occupation
General
Country flag
Just an update. Cars getting ppf on the front and entire car done in ceramic coating and all windows tinted including front and top. After that is goes back to the dealer to get the hood repainted from the transport damage. Then back to the wrapper to get the hood wrapped. After that all takes place I’ll post some pics of the work. Hope everyone is out enjoying their cars… I’m already missing mine.

CarGuyBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
Just an update. Cars getting ppf on the front and entire car done in ceramic coating and all windows tinted including front and top. After that is goes back to the dealer to get the hood repainted from the transport damage. Then back to the wrapper to get the hood wrapped. After that all takes place I’ll post some pics of the work. Hope everyone is out enjoying their cars… I’m already missing mine.
Mine is Great but for one problem. The connected navigation is not working or the Ford Pass. When I activated it in Mexico it worked for several months tracking. The last time it was connected was when they moved it onto the car carrier from the rail head. I have called Ford and they said give it a couple of days (great answer) I went by the dealer today and stumped the service manager but that is not hard as we all know. Ford said they can see the modem and it is active but when you are in the car and do voice activation for command "Weather" the response is "turn on connected navigation in connected vehicle settings" Other than that frustration the car is Stupid Fast and I am really enjoying driving a almost car again.

CarGuyBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
Alright boys, let's put this thread to bed. The last of the 4/18s had been delivered!

Ford Mustang Mach-E 04/18/22 Build Week Gang IMG_20220805_114309
Congrats, We were both at the tail end!

It is a shame the car sat for four months in Mexico. My car was in sad shape to say the least. I spent the day Friday buffing the windows (including the roof) from the water spots. I then did a glass treatment and they are now sparkling. Then Mr Mach e got the clay bar treatment and wax. Could not believe the stuff that came out of the paint. The Dark Matter Grey is all shiny and asleep in the garage ready for it next outing. Center console is just deep enough to mount Glock 27 vertical which will be tomorrow’s project. The small pocket on the door will hold my double tap nicely.

MajorFrostbyte

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
97 Ford F150, 08 Honda Fit, 22 DMG Mach-E GT
Occupation
IT Engineer
Country flag
Congrats, We were both at the tail end!

It is a shame the car sat for four months in Mexico. My car was in sad shape to say the least. I spent the day Friday buffing the windows (including the roof) from the water spots. I then did a glass treatment and they are now sparkling. Then Mr Mach e got the clay bar treatment and wax. Could not believe the stuff that came out of the paint. The Dark Matter Grey is all shiny and asleep in the garage ready for it next outing. Center console is just deep enough to mount Glock 27 vertical which will be tomorrow’s project. The small pocket on the door will hold my double tap nicely.
Got home to Montana last night but was too tired to post. 585 miles added to the odometer, averaged 2.6 m/kwh. It is basically straight uphill the entire way from Portland to Missoula 200ft elevation to 4268ft here at my house. Other than the big hump, Lookout Pass, where you climb up in Idaho and then come down for about 25 miles to St. Regis, MT. All Interstate, mostly 70MPH (ssh, but I was exceeding that). Not counting constructions zones and the like, of course. Loved how it took virtually no energy to come down the hill despite keeping speed. Also, a winding mountain pass with lots of curves and she held the road fantastic. Most fun I've had going up and over that hill.

I'll do some kind of write up later, but wanted to let you know we are home!

EDIT: Oh yeah, and picture was taken about 60 miles from Portland at Bonneville Dam. I was hoping for a picture with electrical infrastructure in back, but no luck. In any case, yes, she was already pretty dirty and a complete mess now. Got to get her cleaned up to show the coworkers tomorrow.

Last edited:
OP
OP
voxel

voxel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I received the weirdest letter from Ford Motor Credit..

It stated my payment numbers were incorrect (that was true on my original correct before it was reworked to the correct 35+1 plus I received price protection with the reworked contract) and my APR was TOO HIGH. They lowered it from 3.7% to 2.7% and thus my monthly payments dropped $50. Crazy.

@Ford Motor Company is awesome.
Sponsored