Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Tacoma, 2007 Prius
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ordered 4/30/2021. Still not delivered. Worst experience.
Dang. You are very patient. Sorry to hear that you don’t have your car yet. Is there a date for delivery?

mrnd23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-21
Country flag
Did you get your XC40 Recharge yet? It was a tough choice going with the EV6. I personally liked the XC40 Recharge better but my wife got the nod for the EV6.

I think you will really enjoy the XC40-Recharge.
Oh yes we got ours back in Jan. It’s my wife’s car but I look for an excuse to drive it. So fastttttt and comfy and quiet.

NO_ICE

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Tacoma, 2007 Prius
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
NO delivery date yet. :(
Do you know if your car had been built yet? Ford stopped building MMEs in Mexico and now builds them in China.

If you want tracking info then ask your dealer for the VVR. Vehicle View Report.

Mawby

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1933 Ford Speedstar Roadster, 2021 Mache CA RT1
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
Do you know if your car had been built yet? Ford stopped building MMEs in Mexico and now builds them in China.

If you want tracking info then ask your dealer for the VVR. Vehicle View Report.
Um. Yeah they build in China for their citizens. Mexico plant still builds for Europe and North America.. Some 200K annually by next year... right now around 6,000+ per month.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag

Cuautitlan Assembly Plant (Mexico) suspended production for a week (Feb 7-14). It's been at full capacity since per Fordauthority.com. This plant is the only source of MME for US, Canada, and Europe. The MME plant in China began MME production (Oct 2021) for the China market.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 10/18 Build Week Gang 1645944737509

TargaGone

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Crosstrek, 2018 Impeza wagon, 2022 Tucson Hyb
Occupation
Healthcare
Country flag

Boy did this statement put a stop to our lively Build Week discussion - Fake News by the way. I would like the animated puddle lights that China has. No_Ice stepped firmly into the troll realm with that one.

klentz09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e
Country flag
Boy did this statement put a stop to our lively Build Week discussion - Fake News by the way. I would like the animated puddle lights that China has. No_Ice stepped firmly into the troll realm with that one.
I just figured everyone got their car. Anyone else still waiting out there? I wonder if I'll be the last 2021.

dniemann

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
I just got notice that mine is at the dealer, now being fixed for the recall. Hopefully pick up in a couple days
How do you know it’s at the dealer? Are you in Los Angeles County?

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E AWD ER; 2022 Lightning On Order
Country flag
I was PCO or whatever for a couple of days. Next status I caught was “Actual placement of car” (as-in the railroad car) and then “U-N-L-D” (actually spelled out). My car was picked up by a truck that night and delivered to my dealer overnight.
This was Norfolk Southern's automated phone line giving these updates? You never heard "notification ground only" ?

NO_ICE

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Tacoma, 2007 Prius
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
An over due update:

Our Mach-e was “bricked” in SLC for 2 months. We walked away. Crap dealer sold it for +5k when it finally showed up.

It turned out for the best. Ended up getting a EV6 GT-Line AWD a few weeks after we walked away. Great experience and a great car. 4k miles and not a single issue so far. Matches Mach-e performance and has 800v capability.

6/27/22 we also received our Rivian R1T. All I can say is WOW.

Dealing with Rivian was such a pleasure. Ford and the dealerships are a disjointed mess. I will never buy another vehicle at or through a dealership.
Sponsored

Last edited: