MrFlood

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Congrats! So you snuck in the purchase just before the recall was announced yesterday?
i checked my vin and it didn't seem to be on the recall list yet. I'm based in Canada, so not sure if there is a delay on the recall here.

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
i checked my vin and it didn't seem to be on the recall list yet. I'm based in Canada, so not sure if there is a delay on the recall here.
Ah yes-- that explains it. No announcements re: Canada/EU vehicles, at least yet.

cfelkey

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GTPE, 1982 Mercedes-Benz 380SEC
Country flag
Your vehicle location is as follows: Ramp 02, Atlanta, GA.

My car is close. The dealer told me they cant tell if its part of the recall yet. I assume it is.

OTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium AW ER, 2015 Mazda 3
Occupation
Speech-Language Pathology
Country flag
Finally got an update in an email today: Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of May 30, 2022, and June 5, 2022, has been updated to between July 14, 2022, and July 20, 2022.

OTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium AW ER, 2015 Mazda 3
Occupation
Speech-Language Pathology
Country flag
She has finally arrived at our local dealership! Of course, with the recall, can't take her home:( Will be waiting again.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 04/25 Build Week gang group 20220623_171340.JPG

Renton777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Orange Mach E GTPE - on Order
Country flag
Going to pick mine up tomorrow, was built 5/19, delivered last week, and they are doing the recall update today.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 04/25 Build Week gang group mache1
I have a twin of your car arriving in Cleveland as well at the end of this month! Did your car arrive within the estimated delivery window? Just curious how the transit time was.

Reactions: MTG

MTG

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E GTPE - Cyber Orange
Occupation
Chemical Engineer
Country flag
I have a twin of your car arriving in Cleveland as well at the end of this month! Did your car arrive within the estimated delivery window? Just curious how the transit time was.
Awesome, east side or west side? Maybe I will see you on the road--I'm in Highland Heights. I've only seen two MMEs so far, a grabber blue by the Cleveland Clinic and again by Case (I think it must have been the same one) and a rapid red one not too far from my house.

My car did arrive within an updated delivery window. When my build date was given as 4/25, I think my delivery window was the end of May. Then they updated that to the end of June and it came about when they said it would.

Renton777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Awesome, east side or west side? Maybe I will see you on the road--I'm in Highland Heights. I've only seen two MMEs so far, a grabber blue by the Cleveland Clinic and again by Case (I think it must have been the same one) and a rapid red one not too far from my house.

My car did arrive within an updated delivery window. When my build date was given as 4/25, I think my delivery window was the end of May. Then they updated that to the end of June and it came about when they said it would.

Westside, Fairview Park/Westlake. I have seen a few MMes and see a Grabber Blue one regularly on my way to Westlake for work. I saw one Cyber Orange MME in Westlake and was pretty pumped, they look great!

Reactions: MTG

Renton777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

Also, enjoy the car!!! Excited for you!!

MTG

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E GTPE - Cyber Orange
Occupation
Chemical Engineer
Country flag
Also, enjoy the car!!! Excited for you!!
Thanks! I'm headed to the dealer in about 30 minutes, hopefully the process goes smoothly.

My mother-in-law lives in Westlake so I am over that way quite a bit, maybe we will cross paths...

cfelkey

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GTPE, 1982 Mercedes-Benz 380SEC
Country flag
Dealer called today to let me know recall software update is done and I can come in anytime to purchase. So far they've promised to charge me the original price and not do the refund and give me the rate/incentives from my reservation date last November. We'll find out how it actually goes on Saturday.
Sponsored