Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MMES
Occupation
Aviation
Country flag
Scary story and glad you two are ok! We are in the process of selling our back-up car to make room in the garage for the Mach-e.
Sponsored

napajeff22

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 Mustang GT, 22 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Retired Auto parts salesperson
Country flag
It took 39 days to ship to Delaware, but was delivered to dealer on the first day of the delivery week they gave me . Took delivery yesterday (8/18) So far it’s really an impressive vehicle.

Whiskymaker

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
01 Dakota, , 22 Grabber Blue Mach E XAWD
Occupation
Distiller
Country flag
Picked up "Blucifer" about 5 hours ago. Dealer experience was quite good, but they were a bit flummoxed about the Options plan. All the amounts were correct, no ADM or add-ons or anything. AND they did not screw the front license bracket on to the car, because "it seems like the owner should be the one to drill holes in the front of the car, not the dealer", so they get a big HIGH FIVE from me for that.

Following SWMBO in a borrowed Prius (we were down to zero operating vehicles), we weren't even 5 miles from the Dealer when an ICE mustang pulled up in the right lane next to her. I could see him give a long look at the Mach E as the light turned green - his car lit up in a cacophony of awesome ICE noise - and she quietly pulled away and denied him any chance of getting in front. When we arrived at home she laughed that she wasn't even trying that hard. It was fun to watch.

Charged for a little bit at home up to about 65%, then took a 105mile round trip to DIA to pick up her sister for the first actual use of the car. It was a great ride overall, and cements that we are excited about this car!

Hands free is great at suddenly following turn lanes or off ramps - that's kinda fun or horrifying.
Adaptive cruise seemed to work very well.
Acceleration and handling seem to be better than I expected.
Stereo seems to be pretty poor in the bass dept, I see some DSP update threads?
User interface is a bit clunky, but we started to figure it out.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 07/04/2022 build week PXL_20220831_220608904

Thanks to the forum for turning me on to things like X plan pricing, Ford Options, 12V battery maintenance (I'm opening holes for 12V battery access this weekend), and many other things.

I tried to get a picture of the real Blucifer from our Blucifer tonight - didn't work that great but you get the idea.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 07/04/2022 build week PXL_20220901_031049780

OP
OP
Mrn

Mrn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MMES
Occupation
Aviation
Country flag
Welcome home Blucifer. Nice to meet you!
Sponsored